Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Team Kovalev Not in Control - They Can Stay Mad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    Calendar marked for June 17th. I'm not getting involved in the posturing
    .. for him or for Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      what a fag, he behaves like a spoiled little kid

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      modern day boxing for you 'it doesnt matter that im ducking the rematch of a fight most thought i lost, im the one in control!!'

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      This is why I dislike Ward. Those tweets do nothing but rub people the wrong way, specially the ones anxious to see the rematch that are going to pay his damn salary. Talking about he has CONTROL, sounds to me he's a control freak. Just negotiate and make the damn fight, you can't get away from the contract fool. And if you retire, your legacy will be tainted for cowering away.

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      He's a f@gg0t, just like Andre Ward is.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      what a ****ing lil b1tch

give it a rest, Son Of Gift

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Unfortunately no tweet about his retirement then?

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      The only people that are delusional are the ward fanboys, who are in the minority when it comes to opinions on Ward deserving the W/ behaving like a *****y diva.

and a very small minority at that...

stay mad b1tches

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I don't know how you can support his bs
        It's a joke. As if he is the big shot caller. I bet kovo is still the bigger draw

Comment

The King has spoken b1tches !

still undefeated
          the winner
          the king
          the A-side

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            what a fag, he behaves like a spoiled little kid
            Looks like they staying mad lol. Y'all were cool when ggg team was offering Jacobs peanuts because he should be happy with the shot. Y'all were cool screaming ggg was the A-side with Ward, but now you mad. Its hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              stay mad b1tches

They hurt and want all they purses back lol

Comment

and here comes Ward's online children swinging their purses to try to defend Son Of Gift

clinch those nuts like Ward clinches his opponents

Comment

Look mr ward ...kovalev didnt have to give you a shot at the title....you got the purse you wanted for the first fight and you was given a shot at kovalevs title , you signed the fight and you agreed to the remtach clause , you won the fight and now you have the belts.
                  It was a close fight and alot of people felt you were lucky to get the victory , now do the decent and be a man of your word and signature and just give kovalev the chance to make it 1-1.....any ward fan who don't agree with what i have just wrote ....you don't have a fighting code and you lack morals...simple
                  Last edited by The plunger man; 03-01-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

why the **** would kovalev give ward any credit when practically everyone thought ward lost?

i don't have to 'admit' anything about what duva is doing, the only person who looks like **** here is ward.

retire, pay off kovalev in court, or take the fight like you are contractually obligated too. It's that simple.
                    This for you and the Kovalames who still stuck on that L lmao. Your boy will get his shot if and when he finally learns to act a live a civilized man instead of a whining child.

Comment

why the **** would kovalev give ward any credit when practically everyone thought ward lost?

i don't have to 'admit' anything about what duva is doing, the only person who looks like **** here is ward.

retire, pay off kovalev in court, or take the fight like you are contractually obligated too. It's that simple.
                      Regardless, it's traditional to give credit and show some humility. Plus, it's ****** tactics to criticise someone while asking them for a rematch at the same time. It doesn't endear him well to Ward who at the end of the day is in the driving seat.

Comment

Working...
                      X