Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Team Kovalev Not in Control - They Can Stay Mad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't recall ever seeing a fighter this bitter in victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Lmao! Please show me where I said all this especially about Barrera I know you are full of ****. He lost a few rounds but won more than Ward did for sure. I will believe he will take the rematch when he stops talking and signs a contract.
      You or other Kova's fans are the same $ h ! t ! so no need to check something...
      Last edited by BoxHec; 03-02-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        what a fag, he behaves like a spoiled little kid
        The more ward talks the more I don't think he beat kov and feels so relieved and just can't believe his luck and fortune.
        He should be more humble. F!oyd lost to Castillo and wanted to avenge loss. Ward should be desperasdesperast to avenge his loss to kov

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          playing games? is that what duckings known as now? Its been 5 months since the fight nd they havent even really begun serious negotiations.... you think thats big and clever of ward do you?
          5 months!? Can you count?

Comment

• slappin' soggy ain't nothing but a bible ****ing malingerer

Comment

• Remember when the same "crowd" was saying floyd was "scared" of pac, then Floyd damn near shut his ass out, Floyd won and you guys kept crying. Ward beat kitty kov and the same crowd is still crying about Ward factually stating that he's now in control. This pisses off certain people again. Stay mad, Kov lost because he got tired and couldnt keep up the pace...Kitty said he got tired, his trainer said he got tired, all of the PROFESSIONAL referees saw the same thing that Kitty kov, and his trainer said happened. If ward was scared he could've stayed down, but he got up and out worked Kitty the rest of the way, now you sensitive ladies cant take the fact the Kitty was your last great ____ hope, your other turned out to be a ducking coward so Ward jumped up another weight class and chased greatness by fighting competition (lil g fans take note) He took ALL of Kitty Kov's belts, the bully lost and you guys cant take losing. But its funny to watch soooo many former tough guys cry so much.

Comment

• Hey Ward... get off your entitled back door and finish the particulars so we can see you get annihilated. Cuz Krusher will be launching you into your own orbit 'round the planet... with that goofball deer-in-the-headlights-look on your smashed mug. Enough of you acting like you're some kind of big shot in the sport. You can't draw fans for shiiii.... not even in your own hometown. More boring than watching cows stand around. How worthless is that? I'm surprised ANY promoter wants to sign a net loss name like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Not the right attitude IMO. I just hope the fight gets made, this " I am in control" mode doesnt help him to make a bigger fanbase.

Comment

• I'm confused by this control thing. Ward made five times the money Kovalev did in the fight. If that is control this sport has gone crazy.

Everyone knows rematches are controlled by the winner of the first fight. Meaning, the loser can balk all he/she wants and the winner will still be the one calling the shots. The biggest question is do you want the rematch or not? If not, then say so ASAP so people can move on. You are in full control Andre fact that they're waiting for your decision. What are you even talking about?
                    Last edited by al-Xander; 03-02-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Look how Ward gets them all worked up.
                      No doubt!! Just by throwing words! Lets see him get people this worked up when he's actually fighting! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X