Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Have Contingency Plans if Fury Hit By PED Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    I don't think it's a mobile training camp. It's because Peter Fury owns properties in France, Holland and a few other places. He was a drugs baron in the amphetamine game and served 12 years for it, but made a fortune and still owns houses all over the place and drives around in McLaren's.

Anyway maybe that might be the argument actually, they could say it was meat they had elsewhere.

I don't believe them but all they probably need is an element of doubt and they might get away with it.
    It is according to Derek Chisora! Remember what he said at the presser before his second fight with Tyson .. "I've heard about your training camp at Cannes. It's a caravan with 10 bunk beds parked in a field" Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      They also cheat/roid together.
      Fuck off and find a Golovkin thread to troll, moron.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Have Contingency Plans if Fury Hit By PED Suspension

British boxing officials are urging anti-doping officials to sort out Hughie Fury's delayed case before his WBO title fight with Joseph Parker. The delays with the anticipated fight continue but May 6 in Auckland looks the likely date, rather than the initial April 1. But a cloud hangs over the fight with Fury, along with his cousin and former world champion Tyson Fury, still having an alleged positive test to banned steroid nandrolone hanging over them since 2015.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Fuck off and find a Golovkin thread to troll, moron.
          "Contaminated meat" though. They're ****ed nobody (apart from you) is going to buy that shit. I hope Hammer and Wlad sues them when he's found guilty.

Comment

"Contaminated meat" though. They're ****ed nobody (apart from you) is going to buy that shit. I hope Hammer and Wlad sues them when he's found guilty.
            Are they going to sue UKAD too ... for keeping such an obvious case of rampant steroid abuse secret for 15 months?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Are they going to sue UKAD too ... for keeping such an obvious case of rampant steroid abuse secret for 15 months?
              They should and everyone in British boxing and fans of British boxing should hate the Fury's for making us look bad. Dirty feckers.

Comment

With regards to Tyson and Hughie doping...if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it ain't a ****ing horse, is it? It's a damn duck.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  With regards to Tyson and Hughie doping...if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it ain't a ****ing horse, is it? It's a damn duck.
                  It's amazing what people (Kafkod) will believe. Look at how the Fury's tried to cover it up by faking injuries/illness as excuses for not fighting when they were banned. Very dishonest disgusting family.

Comment

It's amazing what people (Kafkod) will believe. Look at how the Fury's tried to cover it up by faking injuries/illness as excuses for not fighting when they were banned. Very dishonest disgusting family.
                    100%. It's incredible that there are people out there who believe the Fury Clan have any sense of morality - they don't.

They're dirty, they got caught, they'll lie their way through proceedings and be enabled by a horrendously shoddy and corrupt Board of Control and Anti-Doping Agency, in a sport that has it's foundations built on corruption.

At least the Fury defenders are good for a laugh, I guess. In a sad kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      That biatch needs to man up and face Joshua first

Wilder belongs to Joshua no matter what excuses you lot make for him for ducking Joshua
                      I would like to see a Joshua vs Wilder fight. But, when did Wilder duck him?

Comment

Working...
                      X