Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Have Contingency Plans if Fury Hit By PED Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Hughie is more technical but that doesnt mean Parkers physical attributes arent going to batter him all over the ring does it ?
    Skills win fights, not power.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Skills win fights, not power.
      Styles win fights and Hughie has NO power to keep the pressure off him. Parker is fast and will walk Hughie down and hurt him.

Comment

Just get Wilder if this is a no go..

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Worked for Eric Morales and Francisco Vargas too
          And possibly Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            I'm sure I recall in November or so when the hearing was first scheduled Tyson just didn't attend and made up some bull**** about getting caught in traffic

The UKAD seems absolutely impotent
            You're misremembering there .. the only time Tyson Fury used "stuck in traffic" as an excuse for a no show was last Sept, when he failed to turn up for a presser with Wlad.

UKAD do seem impotent in this case though, and people should ask themselves why that is.

UKAD are one of the most powerful and highly respected testing agencies in world sports. They were in charge of co-ordinating worldwide tests before and during the last Olympics, and after the Russian testing agency was suspended, it was UKAD who were given responsibilty for the testing of Russian athletes. They are affiliated with the British government and funded by UK tax payers money.

There were 2 recent high profile cases of PED abuse allegations by UKAD against UK pro boxers, and the way they were handled is nothing at all like the apparent fuck-up we are seeing now with the Furys.

After Kid Galahad and Dillian Whyte were flagged by UKAD tests, they were suspended immediately, as soon as the results came in. For some reason, UKAD waited 15/16 months before suspending Tyson and Hughie ... and they even allowed Tyson to go ahead with his world title challenge against Wlad, without saying jack ***** about him supposedly testing positive for steroids.

Whyte and Galahad both appealed against their suspensions, and they both stayed suspended till their cases were heard. But after the Furys appeals, the judge ordered UKAD to lift their suspensions so they could carry on competing, if they wanted to. There has got to be a reason for that.

There has also got to be a reason why Tyson and Hughie's tribunal hearings have been delayed twice now. I'm asking myself why a powerful and usually very efficient organisation like UKAD seems impotent in this particular case.

One explanation could be that they have no real evidence of nandrolone abuse and no explanation as to why, if they thought Tyson and Hughie were cheating, they didn't suspend them both 2 years ago and get this case sorted out.
            Last edited by kafkod; 02-28-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Glad to read of the highlighted bit here, So no word on B-sample test, even though posters on here are claiming that the B-sample came back clean. But now its contaminated meat? SMDH
              No, not the old "contaminated meat" excuse?!

I thought the Fury's were trying to convince everyone that Hughies bad acne was not as a result of juicing?!!

1. if both samples are positive he should be banned.

2. the ban should be effective from the date of the hearing NOT from date of drugs test.

3. IMO the ban should be for FIVE years!

Comment

Hughely lucraitive ppv between Fury and Klitschko, don't take an idiot to work out someone paid UKAD off so the fight would go ahead.

Whyte and Galahad wouldn't have the money af that stage of their careers like the Fury's have now to delay and complicate proceedings.

Comment

The suspense is killing me....all i know is if there both guilty of peds i doubt we will ever see denium again and i will feel slight melancholy and miss the old pillow biter, kafkod will still be here as he likes boxing though.... its been emotional denium lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    You're misremembering there .. the only time Tyson Fury used "stuck in traffic" as an excuse for a no show was last Sept, when he failed to turn up for a presser with Wlad.

UKAD do seem impotent in this case though, and people should ask themselves why that is.

UKAD are one of the most powerful and highly respected testing agencies in world sports. They were in charge of co-ordinating worldwide tests before and during the last Olympics, and after the Russian testing agency was suspended, it was UKAD who were given responsibilty for the testing of Russian athletes. They are affiliated with the British government and funded by UK tax payers money.

There were 2 recent high profile cases of PED abuse allegations by UKAD against UK pro boxers, and the way they were handled is nothing at all like the apparent fuck-up we are seeing now with the Furys.

After Kid Galahad and Dillian Whyte were flagged by UKAD tests, they were suspended immediately, as soon as the results came in. For some reason, UKAD waited 15/16 months before suspending Tyson and Hughie ... and they even allowed Tyson to go ahead with his world title challenge against Wlad, without saying jack ***** about him supposedly testing positive for steroids.

Whyte and Galahad both appealed against their suspensions, and they both stayed suspended till their cases were heard. But after the Furys appeals, the judge ordered UKAD to lift their suspensions so they could carry on competing, if they wanted to. There has got to be a reason for that.

There has also got to be a reason why Tyson and Hughie's tribunal hearings have been delayed twice now. I'm asking myself why a powerful and usually very efficient organisation like UKAD seems impotent in this particular case.

One explanation could be that they have no real evidence of nandrolone abuse and no explanation as to why, if they thought Tyson and Hughie were cheating, they didn't suspend them both 2 years ago and get this case sorted out.
                    No ***** no boxing match, somebody clearly wanted the lucrative ppv to go ahead, could it possibly have been somebody rich, a company like 'Sky' maybe ? Looks like the ***** and UKAD have been thrown under the bus now by an apparent mole, a secretary with a story to sell, a guy looking to see Fury lose his new found wealth and be scuppered from facing his cash cow ? It would not surprise me if Hearn or Ashcroft blew the whistle on the corrupt testing agency.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      No ***** no boxing match, somebody clearly wanted the lucrative ppv to go ahead, could it possibly have been somebody rich, a company like 'Sky' maybe ? Looks like the ***** and UKAD have been thrown under the bus now by an apparent mole, a secretary with a story to sell, a guy looking to see Fury lose his new found wealth and be scuppered from facing his cash cow ? It would not surprise me if Hearn or Ashcroft blew the whistle on the corrupt testing agency.

Comment

Working...
                      X