Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Have Contingency Plans if Fury Hit By PED Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Of course it's bull**** but its not a bad excuse for the UK either.

If you're from the UK and have consumed British beef in the last 10-15 years or so, you're not allowed to even donate blood abroad.
    Clenbuterol is used in the production of Mexican cattle so getting popped for that is in the realm of possibility and that is always what Mexicans get popped for. I don't know what steroids are used in British beef or if they match up with what Fury is getting popped for, or if the amount make that a viable excuse.

Comment

OBVIOUSLY!

The excuse is contaminated meat, the same excuse Mexican's have used. I was pointing out that because someone said that excuse might wash in Mexico, and i said they can try their luck with it in the UK because it's well known the meat here has had lots of contamination problems.
      ah ok. Fair enough I guess.

Not really much the UK can do about mad cow disease though...prions are pretty much impossible to eliminate. Damn scary.

Comment

Of course it's bull**** but its not a bad excuse for the UK either.

If you're from the UK and have consumed British beef in the last 10-15 years or so, you're not allowed to even donate blood abroad.
        Wasn't that because of mad cows disease? Growth drugs have been banned from being given to UK livestock for decades. It's a ridiculous excuse from the Fury's. It won't wash with UKAD anyway unless they can show a source.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-28-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Wasn't that because of mad cows disease? Growth drugs have been banned from being given to UK livestock for decades. It's a ridiculous excuse from the Fury's.
          Still goes on illegally from what i've heard, a good friend of mine actually works for the government Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs or whatever it is.

I still doubt Fury and co are telling the truth though. It's probably the best excuse they could come up with that might add an element of doubt but as it's illegal to put growth drugs into livestock, then i can't see that excuse washing, even if it can happen.

The Fury's seem a crafty lot anyway, i'm sure they probably know it does go on which is why they have come up with this excuse.

Also, what's the chances of them both getting it? - Also, they said Hughie had some health issues but all that acne is looking even more suspicious now...
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 02-28-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

OBVIOUSLY!

The excuse is contaminated meat, the same excuse Mexican's have used. I was pointing out that because someone said that excuse might wash in Mexico, and i said they can try their luck with it in the UK because it's well known the meat here has had lots of contamination problems.
            Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Clenbuterol is used in the production of Mexican cattle so getting popped for that is in the realm of possibility and that is always what Mexicans get popped for. I don't know what steroids are used in British beef or if they match up with what Fury is getting popped for, or if the amount make that a viable excuse.
            Originally posted by keith_head View Post
            ah ok. Fair enough I guess.

Not really much the UK can do about mad cow disease though...prions are pretty much impossible to eliminate. Damn scary.
            What about them UK hedghogs doe?

Seriously, the Fury's do a lot of training on the continent, somewhere near Cannes and another location in Holland. I read they have a kind of mobile training camp and like to travel around setting it up in different places, gypsy style.

Remember when Tyson and a few other team Fury members got picked up by the Belgian police while on a training run somewhere out in the countryside, and detained on suspicion of people smuggling?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Seriously, the Fury's do a lot of training on the continent, somewhere near Cannes and another location in Holland. I read they have a kind of mobile training camp and like to travel around setting it up in different places, gypsy style.

Remember when Tyson and a few other team Fury members got picked up by the Belgian police while on a training run somewhere out in the countryside, and detained on suspicion of people smuggling?

I don't think it's a mobile training camp. It's because Peter Fury owns properties in France, Holland and a few other places. He was a drugs baron in the amphetamine game and served 12 years for it, but made a fortune and still owns houses all over the place and drives around in McLaren's.

Anyway maybe that might be the argument actually, they could say it was meat they had elsewhere.

I don't believe them but all they probably need is an element of doubt and they might get away with it.

Comment

Well if Fury can show whatever thing was in his system was used in cattle in an area he trained in and the time frames and amounts found in his system kind of match that story.

He then has a workable excuse, it is as suspect as the Mexican thing but it at least is somewhat reasonable and casts some doubt.

Comment

Still goes on illegally from what i've heard, a good friend of mine actually works for the government Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs or whatever it is.

I still doubt Fury and co are telling the truth though. It's probably the best excuse they could come up with that might add an element of doubt but as it's illegal to put growth drugs into livestock, then i can't see that excuse washing, even if it can happen.

The Fury's seem a crafty lot anyway, i'm sure they probably know it does go on which is why they have come up with this excuse.

Also, what's the chances of them both getting it? - Also, they said Hughie had some health issues but all that acne is looking even more suspicious now...
                  Hughie and Tyson train together and eat together. If one of them ate some dodgy meat, or used a contaminated supplement, it shouldn't be any surprise that the other one did so too.

Hughie was diagnosed with a serious acne condition, triggered originally by copper toxicity blood poisoning.

Try to be objective .. as his acne got worse, his performances in the ring got worse too. That's not indicative of roid acne to me.

Comment

Hughie and Tyson train together and eat together. If one of them ate some dodgy meat, or used a contaminated supplement, it shouldn't be any surprise that the other one did so too.

Hughie was diagnosed with a serious acne condition, triggered originally by copper toxicity blood poisoning.

Try to be objective .. as his acne got worse, his performances in the ring got worse too. That's not indicative of roid acne to me.
                    They also cheat/roid together.

Comment

The gypsy-travelling thing is a nice excuse for not being available to be tested by the anti-dopers too.

Somehow I doubt they bother to give UKAD their address daily.

Comment

Working...
                      X