Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Have Contingency Plans if Fury Hit By PED Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    Absolutely no one has except yourself - because you've just proven my point.

You cannot use the existence of one man in a Chairman's position, to discount the possibility that two fighters are dirty, and the governing bodies haven't handled it very well.

Oh, but our Chairman has law enforcement experience doe! It can't happen under his watch!

This **** is ridiculous. There's a reason people are attacking you left right and center.
    Lol. You know you've won the argument when the strawmen start popping up.

See the bolded? .. I never said either of those things.

What I said was that the people who run UKAD are not the kind of people who would try to help a guy like Fury get away with using PEDs.
    Last edited by kafkod; 03-01-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      [/B]What I said was that the people who run UKAD are not the kind of people who would try to help a guy like Fury get away with using PEDs.
      Uhh, no, what you said was:

"Trevor Pearce CBE QPM was appointed as Chair of the Board in February 2017. Trevor spent 40 years in law enforcement, retiring in 2015 from his post as the Director of Special Investigations of the National Crime Agency. During his extensive career, Trevor was Director General of both the National Crime Squad and the Serious Organised Crime Agency. Since leaving law enforcement Trevor has taken up roles as a Commissioner of the Gambling Commission, and was appointed a Board member of UK Anti-Doping in 2016."

Does he sound like the kind of guy who would bend over backwards to help a foul mouthed, anti-establishment gypsy get off a drugs charge?

Pretty clearly talking about the one man at the top, and not the "people who run UKAD".

Seriously, what the **** needs to be done around here to get rid of the people who are thick as bricks? You need to stop, or at least make yourself useful. Go get my laundry or something.

Comment

Uhh, no, what you said was:

"Trevor Pearce CBE QPM was appointed as Chair of the Board in February 2017. Trevor spent 40 years in law enforcement, retiring in 2015 from his post as the Director of Special Investigations of the National Crime Agency. During his extensive career, Trevor was Director General of both the National Crime Squad and the Serious Organised Crime Agency. Since leaving law enforcement Trevor has taken up roles as a Commissioner of the Gambling Commission, and was appointed a Board member of UK Anti-Doping in 2016."

Does he sound like the kind of guy who would bend over backwards to help a foul mouthed, anti-establishment gypsy get off a drugs charge?

Pretty clearly talking about the one man at the top, and not the "people who run UKAD".

Seriously, what the **** needs to be done around here to get rid of the people who are thick as bricks? You need to stop, or at least make yourself useful. Go get my laundry or something.
        A good start would be for you to close your account and GTFOH with your petty, childish arguments.

Clearly, I was talking about UKAD as an organisation, and I cited the present Chairman as an illustration of the type of organisation UKAD is .. an arm of the British establishment.

Get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          A good start would be for you to close your account and GTFOH with your petty, childish arguments.

Clearly, I was talking about UKAD as an organisation, and I cited the present Chairman as an illustration of the type of organisation UKAD is .. an arm of the British establishment.

Get it now?
          The same organization that has been through a number of controversies and cover-ups, not least of which I've already pointed out.

Which one is it? Are they strong-armed and the Fury situation has been dealt with morally true, or are they susceptible to mistakes, corruption and poor handling like so many other organizations?

Being "an arm of the British establishment" doesn't mean they can't screw up. Which again, I have pointed out already.

Quite simply - UKAD has botched investigations, and been far from clean. There is no better example of what they are capable of, than history.

I like you, you're fiery, and stubborn. It doesn't make you right, though.

Comment

The same organization that has been through a number of controversies and cover-ups, not least of which I've already pointed out.

Which one is it? Are they strong-armed and the Fury situation has been dealt with morally true, or are they susceptible to mistakes, corruption and poor handling like so many other organizations?

Being "an arm of the British establishment" doesn't mean they can't screw up. Which again, I have pointed out already.

Quite simply - UKAD has botched investigations, and been far from clean. There is no better example of what they are capable of, than history.

I like you, you're fiery, and stubborn. It doesn't make you right, though.
            What I've been saying throughout this thread is that I believe UKAD have stuffed up by bringing this case against the Furys, and going by what you're saying there, you should be agreeing with me on that!

What I don't understand is this .. if you have such a low opinion of UKAD, then why are you assuming that the Furys must be guilty of PED abuse .. just because UKAD have charged them with it?

Comment

The Fury families credibility is at an all time low..

Tyson on doping charges, stripped of titles and positive Cocaine test.

Hughie & Tyson facing Nandralone charges.

Hughies father & trainer Peter is an ex Drug Lord & standover man who did a lot of time in jail and likely won't be allowed into NZ.

Not exactly a bunch with an impeccable reputation for integrity.

Comment

Working...
              X