Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am not a fan but Wilder is the hardest puncher in the sport hands down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Wilder hits awesomely hard. But he sparred with haye, does he think he hits harder than haye? Does haye thinks he hits harder than Wilder. If two hard hitters fight each other do they both know who hits hardest?
    Haye always talks about how hard haye hits. Wilder always talk about how hard wilder hits?
    So whats the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      Houston was great..so much more opportunity
      Have you thought about checking to see if anybody is hiring? Make a few inquiries while still in Memphis, and just see if anything worth moving for is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Amen to that ****, man. Lotta folk don't realise how lucky they are.
        Yeah man, people waste so much time and energy sweating the small stuff, that they don't realize how lucky they are.

Complaining over trivial **** like finding pickles in their food after asking for none, when kids go to sleep hungry, people are getting blown the **** up, women get raped, etc.

I don't have time for that ****. I'm alive, I'm healthy, I retain the ability to think so I can fulfill all my ambitions, am in control of all my faculties, and can form a fist and dispense custard if I can't find a woman.

I'm a happy mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I know Wilder hits awesomely hard. But he sparred with haye, does he think he hits harder than haye? Does haye thinks he hits harder than Wilder. If two hard hitters fight each other do they both know who hits hardest?
          Haye always talks about how hard haye hits. Wilder always talk about how hard wilder hits?
          So whats the truth?
          I could be wrong but I seem to remember Haye bringing Wilder in as a Sparring partner, pretty sure there's a clip of haye hitting Wilder with a glancing shot and wobbling him.

Comment

Debatable.

Wlad, Haye and Joshua could hit harder. Wlad and Haye have proven their power against durable opponents, Joshua is about to, providing the fight happens.

Comment

Wilder is a bum but he does have a strong right hand i'll give him that. Trouble is, Wilder has glass hands. What happens if he faces Joshua or Parker and he breaks his hand again? He'll be stuffed.

Wilder doesn't have many fights left imo.

Comment

AJ kod molina faster than wilder...

Comment

'I'm not a fan of Wilder I just start threads on him 3 times per week telling people how great he is. Not a fan doe'

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    If THIS Wilder shows up, every single other heavy in the division has a real fight on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      whoever is fighting khan/david price is the most powerful puncher in boxing at that moment
                      Lmao you forgot to add in Enzo Mac lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X