No announcement yet.

I am not a fan but Wilder is the hardest puncher in the sport hands down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not a fan but Wilder is the hardest puncher in the sport hands down

When he lands his shots his opponents falls or stop swinging. He has terrible technique and has alot of flaws..but when he lands the fight changes

We will see how the power goes with a higher caliber opponent who is known for their durability

He certainly can wack though

Comment

I think he is. He has a crazy wingspan, and can swing those arms like a bat. The problem is I think he could be nullified by someone with a great jab and footwork kinda easily. Before the Spillka MASSIVE ko he looked a bit confused.

Comment

what makes you say that. Pretty sure joshuas been blasting his opponents out just as easy. Oh wait, hes not american though.... silly me.... my mistake.

Comment

Fury-Wilder would be the most interesting fight

Comment

Joshua is a strong puncher but doesn't put his entire body into every shot like wilder. Wilder swings for the fences, every single time

Comment

The only time Deontay hasn't gotten the win via KO was when he fought Stiverne.

I don't know if it's because Bermaine has a granite chin, or because he's the best Wilder has ever fought. Either way, since becoming champ, he's totally blasted out his opponents with that one shot.

PS: How's life treating you Larry? You all good?

Comment

Probably he has the size both weight and length to create force and leverage, with that natural gift of being able to use his muscles in unison to generate huge power from his whole body.

Comment

Wilder is the definition of punchers chance

Comment

As much as Fury can frustrate him and take him into the later rounds with his jab and movement, if Wilder connects him with a right hand, its over for the gypsy

Comment

Working...
                    X