No announcement yet.

I am not a fan but Wilder is the hardest puncher in the sport hands down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
    We will see how the power goes with a higher caliber opponent who is known for their durability

He certainly can wack though
    This right here.

Comment

I think Haye and Klit are harder punchers than Wilder.

Comment

[QUOTE=jmrf4435;17457440]
        Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

Fury seemed to hit Wlad plenty hard to win a one sided UD. You think Wilder would beat wlad????
        I think that Wladimir Klitschko is long in the tooth and past it at this point; Klitschko definitely has the ring experience, but the reflexes are slipping and Wilder deads folks with one shot.

Klitschko has never been the guy to take a punch all that great, and I doubt you can point to a single moment in that fight where Fury hit Klitschko with something that actually damaged Klitschko.

Comment

You got to take competition into account. People call out GGG for his competition/power but here they want to anoint Wilder? Sorry but until I see him with someone more durable, I wouldn't necessarily think he is the hardest power puncher in boxing. The only decent fighter he fought who wasn't wash up or a prospect he couldn't KO him. So let's see him once his level of competition goes up.

Comment

Aj's resume is the same level as wilders, yet no one questions his power. Just pay respect to the bronze bomber dude has bombs in his fists. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Fury-Wilder would be the most interesting fight
              This.
              Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              As much as Fury can frustrate him and take him into the later rounds with his jab and movement, if Wilder connects him with a right hand, its over for the gypsy
              Fury would eat his shots and keep coming like the monster he is.

Comment

Another thing is Wilder goes too excited when he buzz someone, he goes wild and wide, against best competition he cannot do that. He needs to understand what educated finishing is.

Comment

whoever is fighting khan/david price is the most powerful puncher in boxing at that moment

Comment

I'm really not sure the fight needed to be stopped when it was.

Comment

Strongly disagree. The first decent fighter he fought in stiverne he could not even drop. He landed bombs on him and stirverne was still up. How is he the hardest hitter if he can't even drop a contender?

Comment

Working...
                      X