No announcement yet.

Why do people really want to see ggg VS Canelo so bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    So that was the WBC (whoever's) stipulation, not nothing Canelo agreed too?
    It was Golovkin stipulation to accept the step aside. It was agreed upon by both Cotto and Canelo.

Comment

Did ggg feel his balls?
      It was Abel he told to feel his balls. But they shrivelled up and vanished before he even had time to pull his trunks down.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Both Cotto and Canelo had to sign a contract agreeing that the winner of their fight would fight GGG next, or the WBC wouldn't have given permission for it to happen.
        Right.... and then the contract was void so that Khan could get knocked da fug out...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          move up?

i can only conclude your trolling.
          Right? Considering Canelo next fight is at SMW, 160 would be moving DOWN for Canelo

Comment

I don't get it?

What's the infatuation with wanting Canelo to move up so bad?

It's not like there's an argument for p4p #1 a stake for them. They've fought in different weight classes forever. There's no "REAL" beef between them.

What is it?

Is it because it's a legacy fight?

Or is it for the money?
            Honestly even I feel the same.. just because GGG doesn't have a strong resume, he should Canelo? Nah.. It's not even a legacy fight.. if GBP keeps on insisting on flat fee, K2 and GGG should move on and get him fights at 168 once he gets the WBO... except for good money there is no other incentive in fighting Canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              It was Abel he told to feel his balls. But they shrivelled up and vanished before he even had time to pull his trunks down.
              That's disgusting. What kind of gay **** are you into?

Comment

"I want unification fight...for me doesn't matter who is next..I want BJS..." -ggg (post WBC strap)

Comment

They're both top boxers in the world and neither has a big win? I can't imagine anyone not wanting to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    move up?

i can only conclude your trolling.
                    Yes, move up...am I missing something?

Comment

Fought cotto for the name, didn't care for the belt, gave it up. What's so funny?
                      Stop playing dumb. If he didn't care for the belt he would have given it up as soon as he beat Cotto, instead of asking GGG to step aside again so he could defend it against Khan and only giving it up when Golovkin refused yet another request for a step aside deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X