No announcement yet.

Why do people really want to see ggg VS Canelo so bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    So Canelo never actually agreed to fighting ggg if he were to beat cotto?
    He called him out after the fight asking GGG to feel his balls and he would put on the gloves right now.

What does that sound like to you besides gay ****?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      And this:

Fought cotto for the name, didn't care for the belt, gave it up. What's so funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        He called him out after the fight asking GGG to feel his balls and he would put on the gloves right now.

What does that sound like to you besides gay ****?
        Did ggg feel his balls?

Comment

So Canelo never actually agreed to fighting ggg if he were to beat cotto?
          Both Cotto and Canelo had to sign a contract agreeing that the winner of their fight would fight GGG next, or the WBC wouldn't have given permission for it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Yes. That was the stipulation for Golovkin accepting the step aside agreement prior to Cotto-Canelo. The winner had to face GGG.
            So that was the WBC (whoever's) stipulation, not nothing Canelo agreed too?

Comment

Fought cotto for the name, didn't care for the belt, gave it up. What's so funny?
              Cared enough for the belt to request voluntary defense and pay sanctioning fee. Cared enough for the belt to hold on to it for about 8 months, only relinquished it days prior to purse bid.

Comment

Did ggg feel his balls?
                Must have since Canelo is missing his

Buffalo Canelo

Comment

move up?

i can only conclude your trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Both Cotto and Canelo had to sign a contract agreeing that the winner of their fight would fight GGG next, or the WBC wouldn't have given permission for it to happen.
                    I'm gonna need to see proof that they signed said contract. How do I know the WBC didn't just mandate that?

Comment

You don't think ggg is the "true" MW champ?
                      Meh, I consider him the best MW but it's not like he has that signature win. He's more the champ by default.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      But Canelo doesn't have the belt anymore. Like you said, people wanted to see him fight Martinez when he had the belt, Cotto when he had the belt, and Canelo when he had the belt. Now GGG has th belt. GGG-Jacobs are the two best MW's in my opinion. This is the best fight in the division.
                      Jacobs is a great fight, but Canelo gave the belt up, it's not like he lost it. And it's not like he gave the belt up to go down a division. He fought Smith sure but now he's fighting above 160. It's not like he's too small for the weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X