No announcement yet.

When fans perceive a threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Look through the posts of guys like Jubei and Bigdramashow, they both basically pleaded for Brook to sidestep his mandatory, saying stuff like "Spence needs to get in line" ...... I'll tell you this though, those guys were singing a different tune when Golovkin was Canelo's mandatory.
    he did need to get in line. But the line has shrunk, cause khan and cotto arent interested. If it happens, good, im fine with that. I'd rather have seen khan v brook but this will do. Cant wait to see the reaction when your golden boy loses, then who are you all gonna hype up after? Im sure youll find someone though, on to the next one...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I was high on Spence before most people on this site. Said he was a top prospect and would beat a lot of top 10 fighters - 2 years ago. Got a lot of red for that.

Since the Algieri KO it's just been ridiculous. From people saying Brook ducked Spence to fight GGG, to people saying Brook is scared, to people saying Spence is the best WW in the world, to saying everybody's afraid of him etc

It just gets dumber and dumber. However, just as it was with Porter, when everyone were saying Brook was scared and Porter is the WW Mike Tyson - As soon as he gets dominated, everyone will say they were never that high on him.

Happy this fight is happening. It's a good fight between an established champion and a legit top contender. May the best man win.
      thats the truth of it...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        he did need to get in line. But the line has shrunk, cause khan and cotto arent interested. If it happens, good, im fine with that. I'd rather have seen khan v brook but this will do. Cant wait to see the reaction when your golden boy loses, then who are you all gonna hype up after? Im sure youll find someone though, on to the next one...
        You're a pathetic excuse of a poster, how is he my Golden boy?

Because I said Brook shouldn't waste time negotiating with Khan knowing full well that the organisation would not sanction their fight?

What makes you think Cotto wants to fight Brook at this stage of his career?

I literally can't wait for Beterbiev to become Wards mandatory and watch you change your tone when he elects to go after the more lucrative fight with Stevenson, knowing how dumb you are you will fall into the trap. Like how you flip flop on everything else like a typical G-tard.

You are a waste of air dude, you're literally the biggest fa9 fanboy on this website, you have no principles whatsoever. We all know you're terrified of Brook losing to Spence because you think it will make Golovkin look bad. Guess what? He did look bad by fighting a Welterweight at 160. Spence winning or losing isn't going to change that.

Comment

You're a pathetic excuse of a poster, how is he my Golden boy?

Because I said Brook shouldn't waste time negotiating with Khan knowing full well that the organisation would not sanction their fight?

What makes you think Cotto wants to fight Brook at this stage of his career?

I literally can't wait for Beterbiev to become Wards mandatory and watch you change your tone when he elects to go after the more lucrative fight with Stevenson, knowing how dumb you are you will fall into the trap. Like how you flip flop on everything else like a typical G-tard.

You are a waste of air dude, you're literally the biggest fa9 fanboy on this website, you have no principles whatsoever. We all know you're terrified of Brook losing to Spence because you think it will make Golovkin look bad. Guess what? He did look bad by fighting a Welterweight at 160. Spence winning or losing isn't going to change that.
          no, im a fan of brook as an englishman. Brook v golovkin was a damn good scrap whilst it lasted too, both men came out with credit. What im saying isnt extreme, im sick and tired of unwarranted hype, thats it. And im especially tired when it comes to americans hyping up these undefeated guys then throwing them on the trash heap when they lose there 0- adrien broner, j-rock williams, gary russell jr are recent examples.

Comment

no, im a fan of brook as an englishman. Brook v golovkin was a damn good scrap whilst it lasted too, both men came out with credit. What im saying isnt extreme, im sick and tired of unwarranted hype, thats it. And im especially tired when it comes to americans hyping up these undefeated guys then throwing them on the trash heap when they lose there 0- adrien broner, j-rock williams, gary russell jr are recent examples.
            I must have missed the part where I'm American because last I checked my passport was Red and it's nearly 3:30 in the afternoon where I'm living, like I said you're a pathetic fa99ot.

You think if someone wants the Brook vs Spence fight to happen then they must be part of the hype train. How about people that think it will be a good fight regardless of who wins, what about those people???

Your b1tch fan boy mentality has got you shook for no reason.

Comment

I must have missed the part where I'm American because last I checked my passport was Red and it's nearly 3:30 in the afternoon where I'm living, like I said you're a pathetic fa99ot.

You think if someone wants the Brook vs Spence fight to happen then they must be part of the hype train. How about people that think it will be a good fight regardless of who wins, what about those people???

Your b1tch fan boy mentality has got you shook for no reason.
              no, people hyping up spence are part of the hype train. People who accused brook of ducking spence (many on this site) are part of the hype train. Its a good fight, im looking forward to it. Just dont want peoples tunes to start changing now, people told me spence will demolish brook, so they need to stick to their guns.

Comment

no, people hyping up spence are part of the hype train. People who accused brook of ducking spence (many on this site) are part of the hype train. Its a good fight, im looking forward to it. Just dont want peoples tunes to start changing now, people told me spence will demolish brook, so they need to stick to their guns.
                So what has that got to do with me?

At what point do I fall under the hype train?

Did I tell you or anyone else that Brook was ducking or that Spence will demolish him?

You need to find the quotes from those people, all I've ever done here is plead for this fight to happen. The exact opposite of what you did until it seemed Brook didn't have other options.

Comment

Why does it bother you when someone hypes up a boxer, is that not what you're doing on a day to day basis with GGG, GGG has no more a marquee name on his resume than Spence has and he's bowled over his last opponents in the same manner GGG has been doing.

GGG has wins over Rubio and Lemieux as his career best wins right ? Are those guys any more credible than Algieri and Bundu, I never saw those guys stoped before yet GGG's have been ! If anything Spence has more credible wins already !

You sound like a hypocrite. But then I expect no less from a Brit with the user name BigBoneRider oops I mean bigdramashow, and a clear bias towards GGG.

I'm sure you'll dodge everything I wrote and pose me questions instead of answering a solitary one, I've come to expect no less from guys like Maxi and you.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG.Bone.Rider View Post
                    Why does it bother you when someone hypes up a boxer, is that not what you're doing on a day to day basis with GGG, GGG has no more a marquee name on his resume than Spence has and he's bowled over his last opponents in the same manner GGG has been doing.

GGG has wins over Rubio and Lemieux as his career best wins right ? Are those guys any more credible than Algieri and Bundu, I never saw those guys stoped before yet GGG's have been ! If anything Spence has more credible wins already !

You sound like a hypocrite. But then I expect no less from a Brit with the user name BigBoneRider oops I mean bigdramashow, and a clear bias towards GGG.

I'm sure you'll dodge everything I wrote and pose me questions instead of answering a solitary one, I've come to expect no less from guys like Maxi and you.
                    GGG is a middleweight champion with 17 world title defenses, world amateur champion, olympic silver medalist. Spence has not won a world title yet, has no outstanding international amateur pedigree. Its clowns like you who are comparing these fighters that proves my point.

Comment

So what has that got to do with me?

At what point do I fall under the hype train?

Did I tell you or anyone else that Brook was ducking or that Spence will demolish him?

You need to find the quotes from those people, all I've ever done here is plead for this fight to happen. The exact opposite of what you did until it seemed Brook didn't have other options.
                      Everyone knows this is a far more exciting fight than a Khan fight and he real boxing fans wanted this, GGG fan boys don't want it incase he loses and it diminishes GGG's win over Brook and Brit fan boys in general know Spence is a very real threat handling and stopping guys who've never been dealt with in the manner he has dealt with Algieri and Bundu.

It's envy, jealousy and fear why a select few fans are calling for Khan Brook rather than Brook Spence. Real boxing fans want competitive fights and don't concern themselves with their idols bank balance using it as a moral justification why he shouldn't fight said fighter.

I'd like to see Khan knocked out by Brook but it's obvious he'd pass on Spence period given the opportunity and I've craved him take a competitive fight since he collected the belt nearly 3 years ago. Using the smokescreen he fights the best because he stepped up to face GGG is nonsense, that was a cash grab he knew he'd be stopped in and his trainer saved his future marketability by not letting him take a bigger hiding than he was already being given. If I didn't know better I'd say that shyt was scripted the way it went down. But naivety is the order of this place right ?

This place makes me cringe.

Comment

Working...
                      X