No announcement yet.

When fans perceive a threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    no, im a fan of brook as an englishman. Brook v golovkin was a damn good scrap whilst it lasted too, both men came out with credit. What im saying isnt extreme, im sick and tired of unwarranted hype, thats it. And im especially tired when it comes to americans hyping up these undefeated guys then throwing them on the trash heap when they lose there 0- adrien broner, j-rock williams, gary russell jr are recent examples.
    Talk about talking out of your ass.

No one on here hyped up Gary Russell Jr. Every single one of his threads before he even fought Loma were filled with people just making fun of his TBA opponents. And then again, aren't you the same guy who said people were glamouring Washington as a legit opponent and didn't even bother to post quotes of those said people?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Talk about talking out of your ass.

No one on here hyped up Gary Russell Jr. Every single one of his threads before he even fought Loma were filled with people just making fun of his TBA opponents. And then again, aren't you the same guy who said people were glamouring Washington as a legit opponent and didn't even bother to post quotes of those said people?
      im not trawling through threads to dig up quotes, simple as that. Gary russell was espn prospect of the year. Lets not pretend he wasnt hyped. Although this is what you lot do, pretend the last great hope was never that good.

Comment

im not trawling through threads to dig up quotes, simple as that. Gary russell was espn prospect of the year. Lets not pretend he wasnt hyped. Although this is what you lot do, pretend the last great hope was never that good.
        How is that being hyped up? Hyping someone one is what you idiots are doing with Beterbiev or what others did with Broner. THAT'S hyping up.

GRJ received nothing but criticism. The complete opposite of hyping up.

Comment

Verdejo was also prospect of the year once also, look at him now, he's getting shat on.

GRJ was never that hyped man,JSFD6 is not lying about him..... he used to get ridiculed for fighting complete bums, he was just another undefeated american. Next thing you'll be saying Seth Mitchell was hyped.

Comment

talking out your arse now and making presumptions, im not a pacquiao fan and was glad mayweather beat him. theres no conspiracy here.
            You're so full of shyt, PAC loses in May 15 you took a verbal hammering and returned only one full month later. I know who you were and couldn't care less I see through your bs smokescreen and now Floyd is no longer number one you can't bare another American in Andre Ward no.1.

You're a f@got and I'd genuinely like to add you on Facebook or instagram so I can laugh at the size of your tiny little balls and pecker.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              How is that being hyped up? Hyping someone one is what you idiots are doing with Beterbiev or what others did with Broner. THAT'S hyping up.

GRJ received nothing but criticism. The complete opposite of hyping up.
              Beterbiev is being hyped as he's the next hope these PAC and GGG fan boys turn too to knock an American off of the top spot in the sport.

You can't discuss boxing with this guy he only cares about Bone Ridin and Grindin.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Exactly, no other fight has had me on the fence like this one. I really don't know who wins but I am dying to see it go down because I don't see how it disappoints as a spectacle.

Most of these fans like Bigdramashow act like they're part of the fighters team, like they're getting paid by these fighters....

"Ohhhh I can't wait to see what you say when Brook beats Spence.... "

And I'm like, "Did I ever tell you Brook can't or won't win?"

It's childish and cringeworthy.
                It's a pick em fight, no sane or genuine boxing fan would not want this over Khan except for ones with agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG.Bone.Rider View Post
                  You're so full of shyt, PAC loses in May 15 you took a verbal hammering and returned only one full month later. I know who you were and couldn't care less I see through your bs smokescreen and now Floyd is no longer number one you can't bare another American in Andre Ward no.1.

You're a f@got and I'd genuinely like to add you on Facebook or instagram so I can laugh at the size of your tiny little balls and pecker.
                  What the hell are you on about? I wasnt even using this account at the time of the fight. I had it a year before i started posting as chris 231. I think one of my earliest posts was arguing with spoon, when i said mayweather schooled him. Funnily enough i dont stick pictures of my dick on facebook or instagram, didnt think that was the normal thing to do.

Comment

stop arse kissing.
                    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I love objective post, I love reading from unbiase boxing fans....Try it one day mate.
                    Ass kisses ! Give over, when your posts reel so bad of boiled ham and read between the lines you'd blow spunk bubbles of a given boxer your clearly a an boy if you have no credit whatsoever to say things such as a respected poster is an ass kisser.

If I poll who is a more reputable poster between both you and Ray you know full well the only guys who'd vote for you Maxi, Jubei and Kafkod assuming that is you're not all the same person which I wouldn't doubt for a moment.

Take a hike, this is boxing forum for boxing fans. Why don't you to start your own website Www.bonerider.kazakstan/korea

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG.Bone.Rider View Post
                      Ass kisses ! Give over, when your posts reel so bad of boiled ham and read between the lines you'd blow spunk bubbles of a given boxer your clearly a an boy if you have no credit whatsoever to say things such as a respected poster is an ass kisser.

If I poll who is a more reputable poster between both you and Ray you know full well the only guys who'd vote for you Maxi, Jubei and Kafkod assuming that is you're not all the same person which I wouldn't doubt for a moment.

Take a hike, this is boxing forum for boxing fans. Why don't you to start your own website Www.bonerider.kazakstan/korea
                      yeah rays a good poster, but he shouldnt have sent you green k for that drivel you produced.

Comment

Working...
                      X