Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd schools Dan Rafael ''..TR sat Walters on the shelf for a year..'' (Loma)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Again, why are you excluding 300K from the official and initial press articles? You're acknowledging that if I don't know that how could YOU know? Therefore, why isn't your point consolidated in referring to 300K as well? It would make more sense for you to come off objectively if that were the case... Please post links to ''revised'' negotiations and legit sources that would make sense

and still, this is about the 4th time I've asked you, why didn't Top Rank set up Walters with bouts after the Sosa DRAW fiasco?
    We don't know if offers were given and Walter's simply declined, or if there were no fights available at the time.
    And I'm not excluding the 300k initial offer, I'm including the report that states 550k was later offered and Walter's still decline.

No conspiracy theory. Just facts. Walters was offered 550k his biggest purse to date and he declined.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      We don't know if offers were given and Walter's simply declined, or if there were no fights available at the time.
      And I'm not excluding the 300k initial offer, I'm including the report that states 550k was later offered and Walter's still decline.

No conspiracy theory. Just facts. Walters was offered 550k his biggest purse to date and he declined.
      so where are those articles? Post as many as you can. Nobody is crying ''Conspiracy'' theory. Nah, it's more straight forward to criticize how Top Ranks has been known to operate with high profile fighters.

Comment

or a Sosa vs Walters Draw, or a DeGale vs Jack Draw, insecurities that make sense doe
        What on Earth are you babbling about now?

Comment

so where are those articles? Post as many as you can. Nobody is crying ''Conspiracy'' theory. Nah, it's more straight forward to criticize how Top Ranks has been known to operate with high profile fighters.
          But really, what's the difference? 550k is 550k. Ok, so they offered him less before, he said no, doesn't that happen in this sport all the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            What on Earth are you babbling about now?
            cold french fries

Comment

cold french fries
              Nasal maggots.

Comment

Yeah you're right Top Rank starves their fighters. 550k was a joke. He should have offered a walters 50 million.

Comment

Yeah you're right Top Rank starves their fighters. 550k was a joke. He should have offered a walters 50 million.
                  Still dont have those links?

Comment

Still dont have those links?
                    What links?you should be the one to provide proof that no other offers were made to Walters behind close doors. I don't know if there were any or not. I'm not claiming there were.

What we do know is an offer was brought to walters for Loma. You say initially it was 300k and even if true initially, the final offer reported by multiple sources was that it was 550k.
                    Walters declined that offer.

Comment

What links?you should be the one to provide proof that no other offers were made to Walters behind close doors. I don't know if there were any or not. I'm not claiming there were.

What we do know is an offer was brought to walters for Loma. You say initially it was 300k and even if true initially, the final offer reported by multiple sources was that it was 550k.
                      Walters declined that offer.
                      Ok so now it's "behind closed doors".

Comment

Working...
                      X