Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd schools Dan Rafael ''..TR sat Walters on the shelf for a year..'' (Loma)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    Im not the one making claims and then asking other people for prove otherwise. It is you doing that. Remember the burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

So again like you're 5 years old. In June according to Top Rank 550k was offered to Walters for the Lomachenko fight. The report didn't state that the guarantee was only 300k and an additional 250k would be given to him if he won it said 550k would be his pay.
    If this is not accurate and Top Rank lied to Dan, then why didn't anyone with knowledge of the negotiations report this as false? Why didn't Walters? Walters gave an interview as to why he turned down the fight and the offer of 550k. Nowhere did he mention that he was getting only 300k guarantee. So I'll ask how do you know this? Where is your proof for this outrageous claim?

As far as other offers for other fights, again I don't know if other offers were brought to Walters. I'm not claiming that there were or not. I don't know if Arum didn't want to, if he had no HBO dates or if HBO wanted no other opponent for Walters other than Loma, again I don't know.

You keep harping on that as a way to distract from the fact that Walters turned down his biggest purse to date. He had every right to turn down that fight, it was his prerogative, but then he nor Mayweather in this case can claim Arum purposely sat him on the shelf till late November.
    Lol. Ok dude.. believe what you want. My expression to your Top Rank defense is the same way Floyd smirked to Rafael. We are going in circles...

Especially, and for the 7th time? Why did Top Rank not find fights for Walters? Gullibleism 101

Comment

• whats the big deal FFS, it was only 11months wasnt it, most top fighters have longer breaks than that, stop making a mountain out of a molehill

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        whats the big deal FFS, it was only 11months wasnt it, most top fighters have longer breaks than that, stop making a mountain out of a molehill
        the irony of you referring to Walters as ''top.'' Hence, ''Top Rank....''

Comment

• Funny all these excuses by the racists for Walters who admitted he turned down a career high purse. Then you all picked him to destroy Lomachenko and now it's only ring rust that had Loma squeak by. All while Mayweather used to fight guys coming off longer than 12 months layoffs (and shot Oscar and Mosley for example)

Comment

• You guys think Arum gonna let Loma fight Rigo after the Donaire fiasco?

Comment

• He said one thing I totally agree with: "nobody knows more about boxing than floyd mayweather". This guy knows this sport like noone else. His knowledge about this sport is insane. He had a good teacher, imho uncle roger is one of the most knoledgeble guys about boxing in the world. As I said, that's in my humble opinion, I'm sure most of you will disagree with me, but that's the way I think.

Comment

• dan rafael had david price as prospect of the year and we see how that turned out

he is just a go-to guy when someone in boxing wants something to get out there

Comment

• Rumor has it Top Rank mgmt trolling for Loma to fight a Walters' leftovers for the second time....

Top Prank

Comment

• Floyd just running things.

We know the Rocky Martinez bout for Tank leads to

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X