Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Wrong, idiot. You said the lab would find plasticizers in the urine, correct?

LMAO.

What did USADA tell you they would use. ABP, right?

WHAT IS THE ABP?

The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.

LMAOOOOOOO. THEY NEED NOT HAVE GONE THE TUE ROUTE IF THEY WANTED TO HELP FLOYD. THERE WERE NO PLASTICIZERS FOUND, IDIOT. YOU STILL WANT MORE?
    a) What you stated PROVES that YOU were WRONG but you keep on DEFLECTING

b) Do you even get what they are taking about?

Here is what I knew and was brought up by USADA during the initial meetings with the athletes.

That they have tools and can use them in combination because alone, it's not as easy to prove but in combination, they have a better case.
    a) Since they have many samples from Floyd, they can check for fluctuations in Floyd's urine for this residue or whatever they find. That presents a red flag.
    b) So next step is to verify if Floyd's urine concentration increased accordingly to one who just used an IV.
    c) Other tools may be applied depending on the LAB's analyst's theory on what they find. If its a blood transfusion, as an example, they check out fluctuations with that.

So if Floyd usually gives a given level of a substance and then there is a dramatic fluctuation that is where they would be zeroing in on and continuing their analysis.

Above is what I had read and here is what they told them:
    Anthony Birchak was interviewed:
    “The way they check it is plasticides are in your urine. Basically, whatever residue is on the inside of the plastic IV bag, drains into the solution, and you p*ss
    those chemicals out. That’s how they see if you’ve been using an IV.”

THEN:
    "but what they were also saying is that if they also notice that there is also more than 50ml or more out of an IV back of saline, that is what dilutes your ..... "

So its a combinations of things......

Last edited by ADP02; 01-29-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      a) What you stated PROVES that YOU were WRONG but you keep on DEFLECTING

b) Do you even get what they are taking about?

Here is what I knew and was brought up by USADA during the initial meetings with the athletes.

That they have tools and can use them in combination because alone, it's not as easy to prove but in combination, they have a better case.
      a) Since they have many samples from Floyd, they can check for fluctuations in Floyd's urine for this residue or whatever they find. That presents a red flag.
      b) So next step is to verify if Floyd's urine concentration increased accordingly to one who just used an IV.
      c) Other tools may be applied depending on the LAB's analyst's theory on what they find. If its a blood transfusion, as an example, they check out fluctuations with that.

So if Floyd usually gives a given level of a substance and then there is a dramatic fluctuation that is where they would be zeroing in on and continuing their analysis.

Above is what I had read and here is what they told them:
      Anthony Birchak was interviewed:
      “The way they check it is plasticides are in your urine. Basically, whatever residue is on the inside of the plastic IV bag, drains into the solution, and you p*ss
      those chemicals out. That’s how they see if you’ve been using an IV.”

THEN:
      "but what they were also saying is that if they also notice that there is also more than 50ml or more out of an IV back of saline, that is what dilutes your ..... "
      LMAOOOOO. DUDEEEEE.... YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE. YOU JUST SAID THAT THE LABS FIND PLASTICIZERS.

I SHOWED YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG. BOW DOWN BlTCH!

1. WADA CONFIRMED THAT THEY DO NOT USE THAT URINE TEST. THEY STATED CLEARLY THAT THEY USE ABP AND NON-ANALYTICAL EVIDENCE. NOW....DOES THAT URINE TEST SOUND LIKE IT IS NON-ANALYTICAL? LMAO

2. THE IV BAG NEED NOT CONTAIN PLASTICIZERS. I ALREADY SHOWED YOU THAT.

YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH BEING WRONGGGGGG. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GO CRY IN YOUR GRAVE, BIOTCH.

AND STOP SAYING YOU KNEW. YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHlT. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KEPT SAYING THAT THE LABS WOULD FIND DEHP. YOU WERE WRONGGGGGGG!!!!
      Last edited by travestyny; 01-29-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

You are answering my question with a question? LMAO.

Aren't you ashamed yet?

If you keep ducking my question, there is no need to go on. But what did I expect from someone who did this:

SHOW ME WHERE DR. EICHNER SAID THE PART IN RED. OR WERE YOU SO EMBARRASSED THAT YOU JUST TRIED TO ATTRIBUTE THAT QUOTATION TO HIM AND THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT.

LMAO. I'M TOO SMART FOR YOU, CLOWN BOY.
        More DEFLECTING. Do you not get tired of deflecting?

If I remember correctly, it was in the SILVA case and another part was from Diaz's case. Nothing to hide. You were provided with valuable info ... you just do not appreciate it. You then DEFLECT!!!

He explains the SCREENING then CONFIRMATION process used.

With Diaz, they had a SCREENING process and the results came back negative so there was no CONFIRMATION process.

QUEST had SCREENING and a CONFIRMATION process where BOTH results came back positive. Hard to beat that. You deny this? Before you respond (Just kidding because I know that YOU WILL DEFLECT) , with what?

Comment

More DEFLECTING. Do you not get tired of deflecting?

If I remember correctly, it was in the SILVA case and another part was from Diaz's case. Nothing to hide. You were provided with valuable info ... you just do not appreciate it. You then DEFLECT!!!

He explains the SCREENING then CONFIRMATION process used.

With Diaz, they had a SCREENING process and the results came back negative so there was no CONFIRMATION process.

QUEST had SCREENING and a CONFIRMATION process where BOTH results came back positive. Hard to beat that. You deny this? Before you respond (Just kidding because I know that YOU WILL DEFLECT) , with what?
          What what?

Are you saying that the quotation you gave is legit?

Show me. I want a link. Do it right now!

By the way, how the **** did SMRTL give a quantitative amount of marijuana metabolite if no confirmation was done? You're a moron.

Give up, bltch. YOU'VE BEEN BEATEN FROM PILLAR TO POST. EVERY SINGLE POINT YOU GIVE GETS SHUT DOWN.

YOU'RE A COWARD WHO PROVIDES FAKE QUOTATIONS

Comment

LMAOOOOO. DUDEEEEE.... YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE. YOU JUST SAID THAT THE LABS FIND PLASTICIZERS.

I SHOWED YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG. BOW DOWN BlTCH!

1. WADA CONFIRMED THAT THEY DO NOT USE THAT URINE TEST. THEY STATED CLEARLY THAT THEY USE ABP AND NON-ANALYTICAL EVIDENCE. NOW....DOES THAT URINE TEST SOUND LIKE IT IS NON-ANALYTICAL? LMAO

2. THE IV BAG NEED NOT CONTAIN PLASTICIZERS. I ALREADY SHOWED YOU THAT.

YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH BEING WRONGGGGGG. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GO CRY IN YOUR GRAVE, BIOTCH.

AND STOP SAYING YOU KNEW. YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHlT. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KEPT SAYING THAT THE LABS WOULD FIND DEHP. YOU WERE WRONGGGGGGG!!!!
            New lows for Travestyny the DEFLECTOR!!!

You are now making me crack up!!! What's wrong with you? They told the athletes that they have the tools to check up. That is all you need to know to state that YOU ARE WRONG!!!

They told the athletes that they check the urine samples for fluctuations of certain substances in their urine. Analyzing fluctuations in urine is an analytical process. Its not based on any specific amount but the fluctuation of the substance in the urine. They add that to other techniques to verify that Floyd was diluting his urine and that the levels of substance and dilution are not normal in combination and points to him using an IV ...... Plus levels are high .... BINGO!!!!

I'm sure its more involved than that but that is what they stated to the athletes and you admitted to that several posts ago so you cannot go back now .... TO BAD, SO SAD, DEFLECTOR!!!

Comment

New lows for Travestyny the DEFLECTOR!!!

You are now making me crack up!!! What's wrong with you? They told the athletes that they have the tools to check up. That is all you need to know to state that YOU ARE WRONG!!!

They told the athletes that they check the urine samples for fluctuations of certain substances in their urine. Analyzing fluctuations in urine is an analytical process. Its not based on any specific amount but the fluctuation of the substance in the urine. They add that to other techniques to verify that Floyd was diluting his urine and that the levels of substance and dilution are not normal in combination and points to him using an IV ...... Plus levels are high .... BINGO!!!!

I'm sure its more involved than that but that is what they stated to the athletes and you admitted to that several posts ago so you cannot go back now .... TO BAD, SO SAD, DEFLECTOR!!!
              The Athlete Biological Passport, alone or in combination with non-analytical intelligence, is a proven powerful tool to deter athletes from doping and assert anti-doping rule violations on those who cheat,” USADA officials wrote in the email.
              http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/for-ufc...will-it-matter

WHAT DID THEY SAY, BlTCH? LMAOOOOOOO

I DON'T HAVE TO FAKE QUOTATIONS LIKE YOU.

Comment

What what?

Are you saying that the quotation you gave is legit?

Show me. I want a link. Do it right now!

By the way, how the **** did SMRTL give a quantitative amount of marijuana metabolite if no confirmation was done? You're a moron.

Give up, bltch. YOU'VE BEEN BEATEN FROM PILLAR TO POST. EVERY SINGLE POINT YOU GIVE GETS SHUT DOWN.

YOU'RE A COWARD WHO PROVIDES FAKE QUOTATIONS
                If I find it, I will provide it. What's the problem? You do not believe that they said that?

but still, YOU cannot admit that YOU ARE DEFINITELY WRONG about USADA shouldn't have left a paper trail and you cannot get yourself to admit that.

It shows that you will DEFLECT ON EVERYTHING.

Comment

If I find it, I will provide it. What's the problem? You do not believe that they said that?

but still, YOU cannot admit that YOU ARE DEFINITELY WRONG about USADA shouldn't have left a paper trail and you cannot get yourself to admit that.

It shows that you will DEFLECT ON EVERYTHING.
                  IF YOU FIND IT? LMAOOOOOOO

DUDE. YOU AREN'T GOING TO FIND IT. I KNOW WHERE THE QUOTATION CAME FROM...AND IT'S NOT FROM EICHNER YOU PIECE OF SHlT.

AND I'M NOT WRONG. YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT PLASTICIZERS. THEY DON'T TEST FOR PLASTICIZERS AND THEY TOLD YOU THAT. DOES THE ABP TEST FOR PLASTICIZERS? IS THAT THE POINT OF THE ABP???

YOU ARE HOPELESS AND YOU GOT DESTROYED. GIVE UP AND BUZZ OFF.

Comment

SMRTL did no confirmation of the amount found? Is that right? LMAO. I guess you didn't understand what the lawyer said in this video, right? or are you playing dumb.

It begins and ends at the appropriate spots. Did you understand that? Looks like you have to admit you were WRONG yet again. This is getting dull. Seriously, go cry about Pacquaio losing somewhere else. I'm tired of destroying you.

Game Over
                    Last edited by travestyny; 01-29-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

The Athlete Biological Passport, alone or in combination with non-analytical intelligence, is a proven powerful tool to deter athletes from doping and assert anti-doping rule violations on those who cheat,” USADA officials wrote in the email.
                      http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/for-ufc...will-it-matter

WHAT DID THEY SAY, BlTCH? LMAOOOOOOO

I DON'T HAVE TO FAKE QUOTATIONS LIKE YOU.
                      Your link was broken!

Today YOU proved my point.

YOU CANNOT ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG.

You DEFLECT every time I mention USADA had to give Floyd the RETRO TUE so to say, YOU WERE WRONG .... BIG TIME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X