Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Not Looking to Make Gervonta Davis-Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    The Big Dunn larry x.. -Kev- Kagami Taiga -PBP- HanzGruber

you guys remember my posts above from a year ago? when i post that in soul_survivor's thread you guys crucified me and criticize Loma for it.

what happen since then?? is the Boxer's skin colour isn't it? that is the problem right??

as for Kigali, at least his ******ation are funny
    I literally have no idea what you're talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Meanwhile Pactrash is fighting somebody named Horn.
      We are talking Floyd here Pacquaio is wash up

Comment

• Let the cherrypicking begin.

Mayweather and the kid caught a break facing a weight drained fighter and now will milk the **** out of that title and the fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
          That's not even a comparison, Lomachenko was experienced ATG in amateurs (yes, he's already ATG in amateur boxing, probably the best amateur boxer ever), when he entered pro boxing, his amateur resume was the reason why he was able to get a good contract and demand title shot as soon as possible, Davis is 22 y.o and not experienced

It's obvious that he needs to get more experience and develop his career slow, he's not an amateur boxing prodigy, but boxing fans is probably one of the most ******ed fanbases in the world and they just don't understand basic stuff like that

There's no point for both Loma and Davis to make that fight
          You are right boxing fans can be the most ******ed fans in sports, but the ******ed one here is YOU.

Dude if you win a world title in boxing that means you made it to the pinnacle of the sport and are the best. So therefore you are ready for anyone.

This lets win a world title as fast and as young as we can then just sit on it and milk it and develop yourself after is BS.

You are suppose to build your career up first and get in as much experience as you can on your way to winning the world title, so when you finally reach that point you are the best and can fight and beat anyone. Not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Here is the thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post17360142

You filthy lying piece of shit fuckboy racist. I never had one comment in the thread. If you want to air someone out for being hypocritical, by all means do so.

but when you want to further the race divide on NSB by lying you should pay some price. Your f@ggoty fake victimhood should cost you the right to post on this site. Larry didn't respond to you. I didn't respond. No one else said anything bad. Why lie about that?

Maggots like this slimy, dirty piece of shit are what makes this site so bad. The next time you want to make up a story to try and incite a race war on NSB, use someone else's name.
            oh come on... you are certainly thinking it, maybe not in that thread but i certainly see your's bad comment when Loma taking step back fighting bums.

dont worry i have the same view, i certainly think this mayweather's boy toy need 5-6 cab drivers before challeging Loma. my concern is why your view change when it's Loma or eastern/european fighters doing it.

dont you think Loma need C-class fighters every now and then?

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              why am i mentioned?? i like Loma and support him
              you know... black people all look the same to me

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Let the cherrypicking begin.

Mayweather and the kid caught a break facing a weight drained fighter and now will milk the **** out of that title and the fighter.

He's a hater and a psychic..

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  you know... black people all look the same to me
                  Maybe it's the rabies from all the dogs you eat.

Comment

• Floyd still ruining boxing going for the money and not giving the fans what they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                      Floyd still ruining boxing going for the money and not giving the fans what they want.
                      Meanwhile Manny is fighting somebody named Horn.

Man stfu...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X