Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Not Looking to Make Gervonta Davis-Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol like I said re post. It's mexian and puerto rican plodders from here on out.

Comment

• Floyd found his monster, he didn't waste time or sentiment. Now I'm hoping he turns him loose on the other alphabet incumbents, but no loma yet? If I read Floyd, he's like a parent at the fights, he's vocal and excited, but behind the scenes, failure is not an option. Easy won't be, make hay while the sun shines, take out some unusual suspects. Lightweight?

Comment

• Loma washes him right now. Besides his mando, Davis can fight guys like Farmer, Neno, Walters, Sosa, and Fortuna. 130 is looking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
          lmao "we're not rushing it" then you look at who loma faced so far. but i get it, its all about building fights blah blah blah
          Not everyone can be loma bruh

Comment

• Eh, while I don't see the benefit is matching Davis against Loma right now..Floyd alludes to his way of navigating a career..and that way will kill the sport.

Dodging fights is the new norm - we live in a day and age where fighters have no desire to be respected. We've already seen boxing disappear from the mainstream, losing all momentum created in the 90's. The casuals are gone, and soon, the hardcores will drift away from the sport too. It's too disengaging, headlines are more about fights that don't happen than ones that do, and we're all being bled for every last cent but getting crap in return.

Comment

• What is the rush? I don't foresee Lomachenko losing anytime soon and Davis if he is the good will take care of business also. If they don't fight at 130 they can settle it at 135.

If Davis wants to be the man he needs to see Lomachenko at some point, but there are plenty of solid options he can take on the road that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Floyd found his monster, he didn't waste time or sentiment. Now I'm hoping he turns him loose on the other alphabet incumbents, but no loma yet? If I read Floyd, he's like a parent at the fights, he's vocal and excited, but behind the scenes, failure is not an option. Easy won't be, make hay while the sun shines, take out some unusual suspects. Lightweight?
                When is Felix Verdejo gonna fight a monster??

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Lol like I said re post. It's mexian and puerto rican plodders from here on out.
                  ...or a glass jawed cuban.

Comment

• Who cares right now?

Loma is about the face the next best fighter at 130, Corrales ranked no.2

Davis has only just earnt a paper title. Let him get some more experience first before he has a crack at the championship

Comment

• Yeah right, you gonna cherry pick your opponents, the ones who lost or not at their prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X