Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Ok... and?

It doesn't really mean anything in and of itself, but what it does do, is invalidate anyone on here who was running with the whole "oh you scored it for Kovalev, you must be a Kovalev fanboy, biased, racist, or you don't know boxing" narrative, as if there was no conceivable way voting for anyone other than Ward was excusable, which is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You're clearly getting offended cause I showed you were wrong on your naive points, how old are you to be that but hurt?? and yeah it's impossible to have it a draw idiot no one scored round 2 for ward.

If you want I can further deliberate every round ward lost to help you understand how boxing works fairweather.
      Your one of those idiots that thinks if he says it it will become true Im old enough to be your dad probably but would have taken care of that shizzle by the side of the road if you catch my drift! yeah your lack of logic quite frankly is offensive, but Ill get over it, but you...will never get more intellgence so yeah you offended me. I do have an eye towards the species after all. if your gonna make a statement you can't just ignore it after...do you know what mathmatically impossible even is? never mind prolly not.

Comment

Some people feel emboldened by Mayweathers outburst. Am I a Ward fan boy because I feel he won? Am I a fan boy because I saw a Kovalev scared to fight on the inside?. I was rooting for Froch to walk through Ward in their fight at Atlantic City!.

Comment

I know who I bet on and I know that that money is never coming back to me no matter what some people say.

If you think Kovalev won alright, but watching the fight when it ended I wasn't jumping up and down thinking that money is mine, it was more along the line of fuck I hope I get lucky and the judges saw the fight for Kovalev because while he could have won more round but he also could have given away a bunch of rounds.

I do hope they rematch because it was a good close fight and it should be run back. That would have been the case no matter who won that night. Anyone who says the fight was clear cut one way or the other is being an obnoxious blowhard.

Comment

3, 5-9, 11 for Ward

If you want to swing 6 to Kovalev, I'll swing 12 to Ward.

7 rounds to 5, 114-113 Ward

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Your one of those idiots that thinks if he says it it will become true Im old enough to be your dad probably but would have taken care of that shizzle by the side of the road if you catch my drift! yeah your lack of logic quite frankly is offensive, but Ill get over it, but you...will never get more intellgence so yeah you offended me. I do have an eye towards the species after all. if your gonna make a statement you can't just ignore it after...do you know what mathmatically impossible even is? never mind prolly not.
              That factors in that no one on earth scored a 9 8 round in round 2, not even andres mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                3, 5-9, 11 for Ward

If you want to swing 6 to Kovalev, I'll swing 12 to Ward.

7 rounds to 5, 114-113 Ward
                Round 12 was a kov round you basically got influenced by that last second shot from ward, but kov dominated the round.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I know who I bet on and I know that that money is never coming back to me no matter what some people say.

If you think Kovalev won alright, but watching the fight when it ended I wasn't jumping up and down thinking that money is mine, it was more along the line of fuck I hope I get lucky and the judges saw the fight for Kovalev because while he could have won more round but he also could have given away a bunch of rounds.

I do hope they rematch because it was a good close fight and it should be run back. That would have been the case no matter who won that night. Anyone who says the fight was clear cut one way or the other is being an obnoxious blowhard.
                  And that's only because boxing is such a corrupt and money based sport we don't ever know if the judges have it right, just before the fight they screwed Perez against hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    And that's only because boxing is such a corrupt and money based sport we don't ever know if the judges have it right, just before the fight they screwed Perez against hooker.
                    Yea there is that and boxing scoring is subjective in general. However, with the Kovalev-Ward fight it was not even close to some level of confidence that I would win because I knew the judges could view it any number of ways legitimately.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

It doesn't really mean anything in and of itself, but what it does do, is invalidate anyone on here who was running with the whole "oh you scored it for Kovalev, you must be a Kovalev fanboy, biased, racist, or you don't know boxing" narrative, as if there was no conceivable way voting for anyone other than Ward was excusable, which is ridiculous.
                      I can certainly agree with that

Comment

Working...
                      X