No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    The points stand... are you an idiot? Put in your own examples ok? Im not even going to accept your ignorant strawman debate. This isn't about the whitaker or mayweather fight at all.

Your using the logic of a bean counter when I am asking people to think comprehensively. Your not even focusing on the point to be debated. The point is not the mathmatical possability/impossability of a victory...the point is that neither man did anything to show a clear victory over the other man. By the way it is not a mathmatical impossability. What if somoene thought Ward did very well otherwise that round and made it a one point round? Not saying that would be CORRECT mr bean counter, but it is theoretically possible?
    Thought ward did well in round 2?? Lmao this isn't a guessing game this is boxing if you dont know what you're watching stick to golf. Ward clearly did horrible that round anyone who even thought of making it a 9 8 round should be shot,and clearly kov won more rounds then ward so he won the fight that's how boxing Works it goes by rounds mr optimisitic fairweather.
    Last edited by A.K; 01-12-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

The worst type of fan is the one that refuses to accept other opinions.

Some of you just straight flip flop....

Take for example Bigdramashow has said many times that Ward narrowly beat Froch despite outlanding him by 90 odd punches but in the Kovalev fight were he outlanded Ward by 10 punches, probably because of the lopsided second round, he thinks it's a decisive victory for Kovalev. Why is that? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Thought ward did well in round 2?? Lmao this isn't a guessing game this is boxing if you dont know what you're watching stick to golf. Ward clearly did horrible that round anyone who even thought of making it a 9 8 round should be shot,and clearly kov won more rounds then ward so he won the fight that's how boxing Works it goes by rounds mr optimisitic fairweather.
        You said mathmatically impossible, not me. I gave you one of many reasons why it is not mathmatically impossible.

Obviously Kov did not clearly win more rounds than Ward which is why this is being debated... Idiots all use the same argument strategies: when they are exposed as idiots they then try to change their argument and then? they appeal to uncommon sense, what they percieve as a majority. "Well clearly I am right because I am right and you don't know I am right so you should argue another point."

brilliant deduction Sherlock. I can only hope you are young and have some mental growing to do.

Comment

Are we getting the win overturned? Lol, who cares at this point, the fight is over and they should have a rematch. If Ward B1tches out and quits then he's a loser who ran away after a little adversity...

People thought Bradley beat Pac in the first fight and that was 100x more clear than this fight...some people are just moronic and you can't change their minds no matter what.. There is one all over this thread already...

Comment

You said mathmatically impossible, not me. I gave you one of many reasons why it is not mathmatically impossible.

Obviously Kov did not clearly win more rounds than Ward which is why this is being debated... Idiots all use the same argument strategies: when they are exposed as idiots they then try to change their argument and then? they appeal to uncommon sense, what they percieve as a majority. "Well clearly I am right because I am right and you don't know I am right so you should argue another point."

brilliant deduction Sherlock. I can only hope you are young and have some mental growing to do.
            Really? How's that so obvious when so many people had Kovalev winning... You could give him 4-5 of the early rounds and rounds 10 and 12 for possibly 6 or 7 rounds won with an extra point for the KD.... So it's far from obvious unless you're a Ward fan who can't see anything but giving Ward every single close round... I thought 10 was CLEARLY a Kov round and so did TONS of others yet the judges all went Ward and that made the difference in the decision

Comment

You're clearly getting offended cause I showed you were wrong on your naive points, how old are you to be that but hurt?? and yeah it's impossible to have it a draw idiot no one scored round 2 for ward.

If you want I can further deliberate every round ward lost to help you understand how boxing works fairweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Are we getting the win overturned? Lol, who cares at this point, the fight is over and they should have a rematch. If Ward B1tches out and quits then he's a loser who ran away after a little adversity...

People thought Bradley beat Pac in the first fight and that was 100x more clear than this fight...some people are just moronic and you can't change their minds no matter what.. There is one all over this thread already...
                No one thought Bradley won the first fight, stop reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Really? How's that so obvious when so many people had Kovalev winning... You could give him 4-5 of the early rounds and rounds 10 and 12 for possibly 6 or 7 rounds won with an extra point for the KD.... So it's far from obvious unless you're a Ward fan who can't see anything but giving Ward every single close round... I thought 10 was CLEARLY a Kov round and so did TONS of others yet the judges all went Ward and that made the difference in the decision
                  You don't have any idea how many people think one guy one compared to how many thought the other guy won...you do know the judges were all in agreement and that there are some people loyal to both guys thats all you, or anyone knows. Are you really so ******ed that you can't see that? It doesn't matter what you think, or what any one person thinks. It was a close fight. You really can't grasp that can you?

Comment

It was a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      How do you know they all were Ward fans? Picking Ward to win doesn't mean they're a fan. I'm picking Golovkin to beat Jacobs am i a fan of Golovkin?
                      No but you're Kigali.

Comment

Working...
                      X