Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Floyd said Ward lost and should take a rematch and not be talking retirement now.

But, hey. Ward can choose his own legacy. Ending on a p*ssy note is what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      The worst type of fan is the one that refuses to accept other opinions.

Some of you just straight flip flop....

Take for example Bigdramashow has said many times that Ward narrowly beat Froch despite outlanding him by 90 odd punches but in the Kovalev fight were he outlanded Ward by 10 punches, probably because of the lopsided second round, he thinks it's a decisive victory for Kovalev. Why is that? Lol
      That's because Bigdramashow is Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        You don't have any idea how many people think one guy one compared to how many thought the other guy won...you do know the judges were all in agreement and that there are some people loyal to both guys thats all you, or anyone knows. Are you really so ******ed that you can't see that? It doesn't matter what you think, or what any one person thinks. It was a close fight. You really can't grasp that can you?
        It's not 1896 dummy...I can just get on the little computer in my pocket that's called my phone, click on a little button called twitter or Facebook and I can see just how many people thought Kovalev or Ward won the fight, and when I do it's a majority for Kovalev.

Yeah we do know the judges all agreed and most people disagreed with them..
        I do agree it was close, I had Kovalev 114-113 and I don't care that Ward won, I, along with many others just think the wrong guy unfairly got the decision.

Comment

Isaac Clarke just blocked me. He got schooled so bad... LOL

Comment

"Isaac Clarke just blocked me. He got schooled so bad... LOL"

The guy is begging for my attention so much, he's a freak.

Comment

You blocked me from your threads. You are soft as ice cream mate. You exhausted all avenues & just played semantics or the stalker card. I destroyed you LOL

Comment

You are on this users ignore list and therefore cannot reply to this thread.

Comment

Isaac clarke is now leaving visitor messages on my page after blocking me from his threads:

***warning*** don't expose this nuthuggers biased bull****, he gets weirdly obsessed and wants your attention all the time if you do.

Comment

Hes now using his alts pump himself up on said threads.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                      Isaac clarke is now leaving visitor messages on my page after blocking me from his threads:

You're a weirdo. How many times have you quoted me since last night, must be what 50+?

You keep asking the same **** and won't go away. That's stalker behaviour. That's exactly what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X