Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isaac like to argue himself into a corner, if your rooting for someone, your a fan, you think GGG will win but your not rooting for him as your not a fan, there is a big difference, thinking a fighter is going to win is done with the brain, rooting for a fighter to win is from the heart

Comment

Ward didnt do enough to walk away with kovalav belts

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Isaac like to argue himself into a corner, if your rooting for someone, your a fan, you think GGG will win but your not rooting for him as your not a fan, there is a big difference, thinking a fighter is going to win is done with the brain, rooting for a fighter to win is from the heart
        that not always the case I was rooting for Oscar vs bhop not a fan of either fighter just want Oscar to win

Comment

Some guys can be a big fan of a boxer and still score his fights fairly and accurately. Some guys can't do this and will always think their favorite fighter won even when he clearly didn't win .

Comment

they are just fanboys. ward's 'body work' aka lowblows and holding and hitting is better than clean flush shots to the head? no impartial person would say such nonsense. kovalev hurts ward to the body in the 12th...ward landed the better punches derrrrrrrrrrrp. fanboys saying body work body work body work the first 11 rounds when ward is holding and hitting the body(not even legal) but when a legit body shot doubled him over......what happened to your love of body work?

Comment

Only biased Ward fans 'believe' Ward won.

Comment

I'm more interested in getting a rematch in June rather than argue who won the first fight.

Comment

truth hurts for the ward fans and simpleton supporters..they fail to accept defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Well I promised I would quote posts from a lot of unbiased Ward fans who said he saw Kovalev win. I just searched a little bit, there are many more posts to quote, but I don't feel like wasting more time.

(his signature is a picture of Andre Ward)

Had predicted Ward winning, but scored it for Kovalev:

Maxi, WTF is wrong with you? You imply that the only people who could be biased in scoring are Ward fans. What about Kov fans? Their scoring wasn't biased?

Posters just watched the fight and scored it honestly, regardless of who they wanted to win.

It's gotten to the point where if people do not agree with you on this fight then they have to have some kind of pro black or pro American agenda. That ridiculous. Some people just had Ward winning.

WHy can't you accept this like an adult?

Comment

These dudes have no confidence in their boxing knowledge or ability to analyze a fight so they need confirmation from others to sleep better at night.

Comment

Working...
                      X