Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Tyson Will Return in April/May, We Want Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
    i dont think tyson would rattle wilder one bit, and wilder has damn fast hands...dont think hed be a prob for wilder...fury would do better against joshua or parker.
    Yea, Fury has been wobbled by some strictly club-level fighters. People say "he's changed". And, that's true, he's progressed massively from the days of upper-cutting himself. But, your chin doesn't change.

Wilder is a mess in many regards, but he's tall with fast hands and I think that's a big problem for Fury. Tyson would be wise to pursue other avenues first.

Comment

IMO Wilder-Fury is bigger than Wilder-Joshua. The way they talk they would light up any interviews they do together. SC would be all over this bout man.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        IMO Wilder-Fury is bigger than Wilder-Joshua. The way they talk they would light up any interviews they do together. SC would be all over this bout man.
        The thing about those fights is they work together for Wilder because if he beats Fury the Joshua fight is that much bigger. It would be a great build-up, plus if Wilder wins that fight it is likely to be some kind of highlight reel stuff.

In the event Wilder loses he likely got outboxed and probably lost a decision which is bad for him but he would likely be able to get another good fight in short order.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) will be back in 2017, better than ever, according to his uncle and head trainer Peter Fury. Last November, Tyson pulled off one of the biggest upsets in years when he captured the IBF, WBO, IBO and WBA Super' heavyweight titles by winning a twelve round decision over Wladimir Klitschko in Dusseldorf.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

lets put this to bed right here and now, The ***** isnt the best "fat fooker" at anything.
            there are so many people on here with very short memories following a klitchko bad night at the office.
            haye would obliterate this bell end within 3 rounds.
            wilder would ko the bum.
            tony joshua connects and its game over in one shot.
            I actually think del boy chisora is a good match up because of the way each of these people behave.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              I hope he does come back strong, when he's not being nuts he's a boost to the game.I think Wlder may hit too hard for him and do a job but this is what we all want to see .....not Wilder fighting ????? and Tyson off the rails good luck get it going.
              Wilder needs a tune up first, you don't injure your hand and bicept like that and then have your comeback fight against elite level comp. Remember what happened when he faced Molina after surgery on his hand? He barely threw his right hand and in fact had the highest number of jabs and left hooks in that fight, and the lowest number of right hands/round thrown in his career, barely throwing it, if at all in the first 3 rounds.

I don't want no asterisks on these big fights, as I'm sure do most of the fans.

Comment

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Yeeesssss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Comment

This is a straight out of the cannon fight I'd expect Wilder to take. A rusty, year plus layoff, 310 slimmed down Fury. And it would still probably be competitive. That being said, most boxer's can't have a mental shift like that and be what they were. He'll still be good. But he'll have a tough time being "there" in big fights against guys that aren't 40 (and I'd still LOVE to see a Klitschko rematch). I think AJ would demolish him, but only because of the styles. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      lets put this to bed right here and now, The ***** isnt the best "fat fooker" at anything.
                      there are so many people on here with very short memories following a klitchko bad night at the office.
                      haye would obliterate this bell end within 3 rounds.
                      wilder would ko the bum.
                      tony joshua connects and its game over in one shot.
                      I actually think del boy chisora is a good match up because of the way each of these people behave.
                      Did your girlfriend leave you for a ***** or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X