Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemieux would have knocked DLH out cold in 2006, so no doubt about it. Also Monroe would have boxed the ears off Oscar, Murray would have gone to war with him... and Brook would have probably done Oscar like Pacquiao did him. The only one I see struggling would be Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      Lemieux would have knocked DLH out cold in 2006, so no doubt about it. Also Monroe would have boxed the ears off Oscar, Murray would have gone to war with him... and Brook would have probably done Oscar like Pacquiao did him. The only one I see struggling would be Geale.
      At 154 Oscar beats all of them .

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
        Oscar kills all of them at 154

Comment

Brook that fought ggg would destroy the oscar floyd fought.

Comment

This would be a tougher question if you replaced Oscar with chop chop Corley. Can't think of anyone on gg resume better than chop chop

Comment

GGG has Phillip Ndou like wins

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Brook that fought ggg would destroy the oscar floyd fought.
                Yeah I guess going the distance to beat Porter stacks up against Mosley Trinidad Whitaker Quartey Camacho Chavez and thats just scratching Oscars resume , he fought the best in many divisions and was an outstanding fighter his entire career .

At 154 Brook does not destroy ODH , not at any weight .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  And Floyd gave him over a stone in weight on fight night , ODH was nearly 20 lbs heavier than when he fought Manny lol , do you realize what that 20 lb bigger Oscar would do to Manny lol .

You start thread after thread about BS , you are just a typical hater that dont know anything about this sport other than hype and fanboy crap .
                  ****** alert..... Try not to go full ****** lil monkey.

Comment

How is this even a serious question? You'd have been better off comparing it to Berto.

Comment

I'm not sure if Golovkin has a better win than Floyd's win over Jesus Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                      X