Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    That's what the "other" option is for lol. I don't consider Wade a top win for Golovkin so I didn't think he deserved his own poll option.
    You makes me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      You makes me laugh
      Why lol? I was being serious.

Do people consider that a big win? Wade wasn't even much a name before that fight, dont' remember anyone favoring Wade, didn't see any odds in his favor.

To me his biggest wins are Brook, Murray, Macklin, and LeMule in no real order.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Why lol? I was being serious.

Do people consider that a big win? Wade wasn't even much a name before that fight, dont' remember anyone favoring Wade, didn't see any odds in his favor.

To me his biggest wins are Brook, Murray, Macklin, and LeMule in no real order.
        I got stevens over macklin. Better fighter more dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          I got stevens over macklin. Better fighter more dangerous.
          That's definitely arguable, Stevens was someone that coulda been added that just didn't come to mind when I made the poll.

I thought pretty highly of Macklin way before he was ever supposed to fight Golovkin and I have a habit of not penalizing fighters for losing fights I never thought they would actually win before the fight took place by dropping their rankings, so I still rate him highly.

Comment

• Comment

• still cant get over brook being his best win....smdh (no diss on brook).

Comment

Working...
              X