Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Floyd was 24 years old when he moved up to 135 from 130, GGG turned pro at 24 at 160 lbs and before that he fought at 165 in the amateurs, Floyd outgrew 1 weight class and built himself into a light WW, WW and LMW. Just saying.
    Bammmmmm! Perfect

Comment

the version pac beat up >>>>>>> 3g's opponents

Comment

Golovkin really doesn't have anyone you could consider exceptional, let alone elite, so it has to be no.

But... was Oscar an exceptional win for Floyd? Not particularly in my eyes. He'd just lost to Mosley, Sturm and Hopkins and couldn't really be considered the force he once was. A good win, but not a great one for me, although still better than anything in GGGs logbook.

Comment

GGG doesn't even have a better win than Angel Manfredy on his resume

Comment

Whoever made this thread bought a beyonce cd

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Comparing a 130 lber who started his pro career at age 19 and kept growing in weight to a guy who's a 160 lber who turned pro in his late 20's and already filled out. Just lol.
              Mayweather only rehydrated a few lbs. Golovkin would already be at 168 if he was Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                True, but remember that Floyd actually pussiefied Canelita INSIDE the ring.
                A weight drained Canelita. 7 pounds lighter than his previous fight against Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Making Canelito vacate like a puss1 and delay the fight three years should be counted as a win too, unless you are a hater.
                  This guy needs to be banned. I've never seen such dumb **** been said on here. And Ive seen my fair share of dumb ****.

As far as the topic goes, no. Not even close.

Comment

The only thing the ODLH fight proved is that he beats Mayweather in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      This actually has me thinking about a comparable win. Hmm... Maybe Gatti?
                      Hell no. Getting was a 2 weight champ. Gg barely fights champions

Comment

Working...
                      X