Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Yeah I guess going the distance to beat Porter stacks up against Mosley Trinidad Whitaker Quartey Camacho Chavez and thats just scratching Oscars resume , he fought the best in many divisions and was an outstanding fighter his entire career .

At 154 Brook does not destroy ODH , not at any weight .
    I said the oscar that fought floyd. Oscar that fought floyd was past his prime and coming back from rehab after doing heavy cocaine. Not the same oscar. He was at the end of his career and gave floyd all he can handle. In fact, he only had 2 fights after that. Are you a casual?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      This would be a tougher question if you replaced Oscar with chop chop Corley. Can't think of anyone on gg resume better than chop chop
      Brook is better than Chop Chop in all honesty but that's not saying much because Brook was a welterweght moving up while Corley was in Floyd's fighting weight class.

But Floyd probably has wins over like 20 guys who were better and more accomplished than anyone on Golovkins resume.

Comment

Not even close

Gennadys fought like 3/4 past or current champs who have maybe 3 decent names between them on their resume and one so called should have been champ in Murray

Gennadys best win is equal to Demarcus Coreley on Mayweathers resume which should let people know how f.ucking pathetic and thin it is

Comment

This actually has me thinking about a comparable win. Hmm... Maybe Gatti?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Making Canelito vacate like a puss1 and delay the fight three years should be counted as a win too, unless you are a hater.
            True, but remember that Floyd actually pussiefied Canelita INSIDE the ring.

Comment

Imagine if Floyd stayed at 130 all his career and fought Sharmba Mitchell level fighters till he was in his mid 30s, yep, that has been GGG's career so far. Even the actual Sharmba Mitchell fight is better than anything that GGG has done in his career considering the fact that it was 17 lbs away from the weight he started at and it was his first fight there. I don't mean to bash GGG at all, I actually like the guy and I'm also really happy that he's finally getting a chance to fight someone at the highest level, but these comparisons really have to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                Imagine if Floyd stayed at 130 all his career and fought Sharmba Mitchell level fighters till he was in his mid 30s, yep, that has been GGG's career so far. Even the actual Sharmba Mitchell fight is better than anything that GGG has done in his career considering the fact that it was 17 lbs away from the weight he started at and it was his first fight there. I don't mean to bash GGG at all, I actually like the guy and I'm also really happy that he's finally getting a chance to fight someone at the highest level, but these comparisons really have to stop.
                Comparing a 130 lber who started his pro career at age 19 and kept growing in weight to a guy who's a 160 lber who turned pro in his late 20's and already filled out. Just lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I am a known Floyd fan, Golovkin, fan, and ODLH fan, so there is no bias here - but I hear some fringe Golovkin fans, Golovkin trolls, and Golovkin haters talking alot of smoke out there.

We know 'wraps is unbiased to the core.

Let's keep it real like the Chapelle show - does Golovkin have a better win than Floyd's win over DLH? I say no. As a GGG fan, I want the man to beat the best out there, and I am confident he will, but imo he doesn't have that type of signature win just yet, that torch passing type win, that establishing type win. I think he's beaten better fighters than people give him credit for around here, but Floyd's resume is also underrated around here, so we have to be fair and firm like Cortez.
                  Obviously not, Oscar wasn't in his prime but still a tough nut to crack.

Not a great win but still better than Murray, Brook, Lemieux or whateva

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    Comparing a 130 lber who started his pro career at age 19 and kept growing in weight to a guy who's a 160 lber who turned pro in his late 20's and already filled out. Just lol.
                    Floyd was 24 years old when he moved up to 135 from 130, GGG turned pro at 24 at 160 lbs and before that he fought at 165 in the amateurs, Floyd outgrew 1 weight class and built himself into a light WW, WW and LMW. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      Hahaha hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X