Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me ive said hes cowardly for a while. I was ahead of the game, said kovalev would be wards final fight, got laughed out the forum for saying it but look at whats happening....

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
      This fight doesn't even really need to happen again and If it does happen again why would Kovalev want to take it in the US again?
      You know Joe Smith Jr said he would not get the win If it went 12 rounds with Bernard Hopkins and it's pretty much the same scenario with Kovalev fighting Ward, this needs to happen outside of USA, Dubai or China would be a good option there would always be investors over there willing to put some cash towards getting that one AND it would likely also be capable of meeting Ward's rather greedy demands.

I do wonder though is Andre Ward allergic to getting on a plane and fight abroad, every other Super Six tournament fighter had a fight which was away except from Ward hence why Ward still is seen as a molly coddled fighter, he's had so much time from then to make his name one which is a household name but he has failed.

I can't say I'm too fussed If this one doesn't happen.
      Oh here we go with this ****...isn't it funny when people say they need to fight here instead of only fighting abroad. Why does he need to? The US is a melting pot and you won't find a more diverse country anywhere. Fighters of all faiths and ethnicities fight over here all the time. Marquez was a Mexican fighter fighting in Vegas and never got a decision against Manny, even the 3rd fight which imo he clearly won. That's only 1 example out of hundreds I'm sure, but yet your guy doesn't get the decision and you all cry like total puzzies, so it MUST be a hometown decision right? You ****ing people cry about Ward winning act like a close fight was the robbery of the century, go back to boxing 101.

Comment

So you got beat by a coward?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          So you are new to boxing ? Where have you been ? In a meth lab ?

It has been belaboured for years how Jr retired at the precise moment Cotto was Prime in 2007 . Of course Jr fought him later after he was beaten to death by Margo !

If you look in a mirror you will see a dumb******asz ! Cry about dat shltbird !
          Lmao!!!! So now he ducked Cotto? The Cotto that lost to Alvarez? Who was schooled by Floyd, the Cotto who lost to Trout? The Cotto who (prime) barely beat Mosley, who Floyd also schooled? You're a moronic d1ck.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            then the majority of fighters in history never moved up if thats the case
            Khan moved up to face Canelo.

Brook move up to face GGG.

Ward was already a LHW.

Comment

Ward knows he lost, it's why he's begging people think otherwise

And if Ward 12 fans are honest with themselves, they know it too.

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Interesting how fighters like Floyd, Ward, and Marquez are being called cowards by guys they already stepped into a ring with and beat��
              It's always fun to hear Ward fans say exact which seven rounds he lands more punches in.

They are always talking about how Floyd scores more. Well which rounds did Ward score more. Which rounds was Ward landing harder cleaner shots.

Don't bother actually doing it, but answer those questions then tell yourself Ward won. It's that simple.
              Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 12-21-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Khan moved up to face Canelo.

Brook move up to face GGG.

Ward was already a LHW.
                Both took huge paydays for sure KO losses against bigger men to avoid fighting guys their own weight that might beat them and lower their long term earning potential. Both are planning a return to 147.

That isn't moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Old man Dunn ! you make a poor argument . Afraid Kovalev will lose??? Wow ! kovalev will be on the hunt for the KO if Ward don't Coward out !! Afraid !? Of What ??? The damn judges? If it's not a KO then they will do what they purposed before the damn fight and that's to give it to Ward !!

Do we want fair fights???

They need to fight on nuetral ground with nuetral judges that don't give a shlt who wins or what country they are from !! I supposed you don't like that huh ?
                  It's *proposed* and *neutral* you illiterate ****

Comment

not gonna lie ward looks like glass joe from mike tyson punch out nes

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      Trust me ive said hes cowardly for a while. I was ahead of the game, said kovalev would be wards final fight, got laughed out the forum for saying it but look at whats happening....
                      You're a GayLoveKin fan, you just begged for him to lose because he punked you're buttlover

Comment

Working...
                      X