Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Your Russian hero let you down vato

I hope somebody pushes your wheelchair into traffic.
    Kovalev is a hero. Beating Andre Ward was something many of us have wanted to see for a long time. They should replace the Rocky statue in Philly with a statue of Krusher, the Undefeated Light Heavyweight Champion of the World!

Comment

• LMMFAO, tell them how you really feel Kovalev! #Salty

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Ummm... last I checked, that's what you do on a forum.

Its not people like ourselves that Ward needs to get talking. Its those casuals that actually drive the sport. He's the last American to win gold in the olympics yet many casual fans still dont know who he is or are interested in even paying to see him.
        Lol like you ask the average person who the **** serGAY Kovalev is and they'd know right away without having a ******, clueless look on his face

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          In other words he's white and beat a black man down. I hope you get cancer in your little balls.
          Stfu you racist pos LouSER, we already know how much of a phony azz imbecile you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Stfu you racist pos LouSER, we already know how much of a phony azz imbecile you are.
            Go *** your mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              LMAO

this will rile up the tards
              don't worry genius black panthers like you will keep them in check

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
                We already know the issue is cash it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
                Soooo, how much does he want?

Comment

Go *** your mother.
                  I told you, I can't if I'm already asshammering yours...duh

Comment

• ward won't retire he will just avoid the rematch.

Comment

Get em Krusher!!! Correction though, we already know he's a coward. And a PED cheat. And a loser in his last fight.
                      mental ward was juiced in the super 6 tourney but really on rocket fuel for serge. he may want to retire rather then ruin some organs getting damaged by juicing up for a rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X