Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cry baby, killer....kitty kovalev is. He just lost the biggest fight of his career, his undefeated record, and ALL HIS BELTS. ****ING CRYBABY
    At first he was a coward because the crybabies fans said he wouldnt fight kitty,
    then he was a coward for beating kitty,
    now he's a coward because of the win he's taking advantage of the WIN.
    YOU guys (we know who you are), dont make any sense with your crying.....
    Is Chavez Sr a coward? because he didnt rematch whitaker....OHHH MY BAD

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      What a cry baby, killer....kitty kovalev is. He just lost the biggest fight of his career, his undefeated record, and ALL HIS BELTS. ****ING CRYBABY
      At first he was a coward because the crybabies fans said he wouldnt fight kitty,
      then he was a coward for beating kitty,
      now he's a coward because of the win he's taking advantage of the WIN.
      YOU guys (we know who you are), dont make any sense with your crying.....
      Is Chavez Sr a coward? because he didnt rematch whitaker....OHHH MY BAD
      Notice how they pick and choose who to call cowards.

GGG...their current hero...just turned down 15 million to fight 5'7 Canelito.

Comment

Lol Ward got up from a KD and still whipped that ass. Kov just bitter af

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          I don't see a hypocrisy from Kovalev, just because it was Duva talking, while Ward is trying to make a business move, the only business move that Kovalev is doing is getting screwed by Duva

Kathy Duva was probably backing down from that fight, that's possible. But as much as I don't like Kovalev for being stubborn and hot-headed, I can't call him a coward or ***** because it wouldn't make logical sense - he was willing to face Ward who was a way bigger threat to him than Stevenson and everybody thought he'd outbox Kovalev and give him no chances. Ward was the favorite in the books, and Stevenson wouldn't be favorite against Kovalev.

I don't like calling fighters "ducks" because there's a lot of **** going on behind the scenes. 90% of times when they get called ducks is always only business related. These people beating mother****ers for money, it takes a certain kind of mindset to compete in that sports and they have big egos, so it's not easy to scare them off like that, so when everybody was calling Canelo "duck", I was telling people to chill and they were sending me red k's. I understand that it was just a business move and if I was Oscar I would tell the same thing to Canelo who's probably aching to fight GGG, I'd say calm the **** down, I'm not sending my biggest cash cow to no slaughter. So I'm calling him "duck" and I believe he wants to face GGG, but I can't deny that Canelo is protected by his team as much as Golovkin, who is another "protected" fighter who's carefully matched. Every fighter is protected to some degree. Haymon or Top Rank can afford to lose some fighter from their stable, and Main Events can't afford to lose their only one big name so it's possible that Duva wasn't enthusiastic about Stevenson fight from the start
          I like your response!

Comment

ward 11-1'd kovlev

Comment

to me his demeanor was of a guy who never lost who knew a losing decision was possible i wouldnt say he was shocked as much as just happy this **** getting ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Get em Krusher!!! Correction though, we already know he's a coward. And a PED cheat. And a loser in his last fight.
                Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                slappin' soggy don't have to retire to be marked as a coward he has had the style of a coward since day 1 of his " career"
                Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Kovalev calling you out coWARD. You arrogant punk, quit crying about how you got a gift and get your ass back in the ring for the rematch.
                I don't understand how y'all are calling Ward a coward. Who didn't he fight that he should have already in your eyes? He already fought Kov, so saying that he's scared to do it doesn't match reality. If you don't like him because of his attitude or him "acting like a diva" that makes perfect sense. However, how is he being considered a coward with the names on his resume while hyping a rematch and posturing for a larger payday against one of the baddest boxers on the planet? Any facts are greatly appreciated...

Comment

The problem is this...

It was a very close fight and the majority of people who saw it had Kov winning. As close as it was, its easier to make a case for Kov winning than Ward. Kov dished out more damage and as a result felt he won.

Ward on the other hand is acting as if he won convincingly and "schooled" Kov when it was faaaar from. His own trainer even felt as if he was behind come rounds 11 and 12.

All Ward needs to say is..."If Kovalev felt he really won lets just do it again so that I can silence the critics". Instead he's talking about retiring if the "business" isn't right meanwhile he already signed a contract stipulating the rematch dealings.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    As much whining as Ward has done about not being respected as the winner vs Kovalev... don't tell me he doesn't let the fans get to him. He knows he lost, and he's straight up pulling a Bradley move after Pac I. Won't stop blabbering about how we should respect his win. He basically even demands it. Fek that. If he doesn't rematch Kovalev, anyone with a pulse should read that as a duck. No excuses.
                    So it's blabbering and whining since you disagree with what he is saying. But when you agree it's just answering questions posed during interviews. Gotcha. How do you duck a rematch? The whole premise of ducking is to avoid fighting a person at all. Ducking doesn't apply to rematches.

You guys are so eager to classify a fighter as scared. Be patient and let things play out. Be a fan of the sport not just a complainer and criticiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      if fighting like a coward means you get to be undefeated, make millions and be recognized as #1 pound for pound by most of your peers..then where do i sign up?
                      You forgot to mentioned fighting like a coward also means moving up and fighting the best in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X