Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is ward a coward when he went up in weight n got in the ring with kov? what kind of logic is being used by the posters here?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      how is ward a coward when he went up in weight n got in the ring with kov? what kind of logic is being used by the posters here?

uppercut510
      Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Bank: 0.00
      Total Points: 10,000,000,337.97

^^^ Look at this alt!
      21 posts, but 10 billion epoints already... WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        uppercut510
        Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Bank: 0.00
        Total Points: 10,000,000,337.97

^^^ Look at this alt!
        21 posts, but 10 billion epoints already... WTF?
        u want the points?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          u want the points?

This is a hold up. Give me them F#(ken points!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... me neither -- that's why I never liked Ward... each time he gets outpowered or outboxed, he gets "dirty"...

back in the day, they used to refer to that as "champion qualities"..... and "refusing to lose"..... and "doing whatever you have to do to get the win".....

I think that there is some truth in what you are saying, but you are overstating it because it was your guy who lost

what have the referee's been doing during the entirety of Ward's career?

edit:

or should I say..... what have the referee's been doing during the entirety of Ward's ****** career?
            Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-23-2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• The remarks in this thread kill me........"Ward's a coward"............WTF???? GET SERIOUS!!!

Whining cause he EASILY HANDLED Kessler, easily beat everyone at 168 and was peaking about the time of the Dawson fight when he was sidelined.

Kovalev couldn't have fought any better. Ward can do much, much better.............

THAT is the truth.........

COWARD?? Dude fights for a living. Whether you like his style or not.........he's a FIGHTER.........that pretty much makes it impossible for him to be a coward. You might find a clip or two that makes it sound as if he is a money-hungry cherry picker.............but that just shows you don't know shyte about the sport, what it takes to get in there with guys that can crack, and while Kovalev has been his toughest fight to date, he'll look much better in the rematch.

Last thing.......body shots do count............if you have an arm free in the clinch, you are supposed to fight out of the clinch until it is broken by the ref.......Kessler and Kovalev fans love to forget that fact....

Comment

Working...
              X