Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: We're Ready To Take Gennady Golovkin's Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that was a direct quote from Golovkin's trainer you fanboy gimp
    Like I stATED EARLIER, you might be the most clueless one on here. Go pick up your mop and broom and finish sweeping and cleaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by skipwade74 View Post
      Like I stATED EARLIER, you might be the most clueless one on here. Go pick up your mop and broom and finish sweeping and cleaning.

a clueless alt should not be barking orders

you just labeled a direct quote from GGG's trainer "excrement"

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        This scab can read people's thoughts....wow!

Comment

• Has Jacobs signed his signature on this fight yet?

Comment

a clueless alt should not be barking orders

you just labeled a direct quote from GGG's trainer "excrement"

LMAO
            not sure if you are capable of laughing son? More of a dimwit.

Comment

not sure if you are capable of laughing son? More of a dimwit.

when I posted a direct quote from Abel Sanchez, and you labeled that post as "excrement"..... were you referring to Abel Sanchez' words in that video ONLY, or were you referring to ALL of the dumb shht that he says?

Comment

when I posted a direct quote from Abel Sanchez, and you labeled that post as "excrement"..... were you referring to Abel Sanchez' words in that video ONLY, or were you referring to ALL of the dumb shht that he says?
                just referring to you boy as I could care less about Abel Sanchez. You seem vague and dense almost dimwit comical. I kind of feel sorry for you but not much. Hope you are not getting deported.

Comment

just referring to you boy as I could care less about Abel Sanchez. You seem vague and dense almost dimwit comical. I kind of feel sorry for you but not much. Hope you are not getting deported.

I agree, most of the stuff he says is dumb shht

you guys have a lot in common

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                    I'm not sure why Eddie just doesn't offer Eubank the same deal he passed on. Maybe Eubank has given a resounding no?
                    Probably just negotiations. All this guys are waiting for GGG to get old and come to the table. The only fighter that might step right up to Gennady is Jermall Charlo in the immediate future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Well what the ****? This is the same guy who a couple months ago said that Danny wasn't ready!!!

Deadline supposed to be tommorow, I'm not optimistic it gets done. Jacobs is going to vacate next week after the purse bid and GGG will have to fight the winner of Blanco/N'Dam instead.
                      Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      If Haymon planned on taking control by winning the purse bid, then why did he allow the purse bid to be delayed in the first place? He could've simply ordered an immediate purse bid like he did with Stevenson/Kovalev.

Why they've taken this long is stupid. GGG cost himself a December fight trying to get Jacobs to come to terms. Let Danny go back to fighting **** fights in Reading, PA where nobody shows up and nobody watches on tv.
                      Originally posted by skipwade74 View Post
                      Jacobs has no intention of ever fighting GGG. Why for what purpose? To get KO'd in Brooklyn or Vegas. Jacobs is a nice kid who just should be a Will Smith stand in and or just box others not on GGG level. Jacobs knows GGG will KO him.
                      Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                      Yep, picked that one up also. Always tell a liar when they change their story... learnt that in grade 4.

Didn't like the soft touch at the end either, when asked if the bout doesn't happen. To me it sounds like that's what he's expecting.
                      Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Lololol this fight aint getting done. Just wasting Golovkins time. Its a mismatch anyway
                      Originally posted by cork View Post
                      I was never a fan of the fight. Jacobs seem to never wanted the fight so I was hoping GGG jump into the ring with someone with beliefs they can beat him.

I don't even think there's any momentum on Jacobs side. He beat Quillen in one round and what does he do? He wait 11 months to rematch someone that no one wanted to see the first time around. He's not exactly getting fans excited.
                      Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Translation: we plan on ducking Golovkin because he's too risky for the few million we are being offered. We know we'll get tons of backlash, but we are not getting KO'd for less than $5m and that's just it.

Jacobs thinks he's worth more than he is, and he doesn't want to get KO'd for a few million. He'll play along until purse bid, claim it's not enough, then go fight for 1m against Sergio.
                      Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
                      Jacobs should get paid about $200k less than whatever Lemieux got paid. David was a legit champion coming into a unification fight. Jacobs is a Mando bringing nothing but his name to the table.
                      Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
                      Words.....are just.....direction finders....

-Andre Rozier

What a dumbass
                      Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      Has Jacobs signed his signature on this fight yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X