Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Think Hopkins Did Better Than Ward Against Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins had zero offense past round 3 or 4, so no, he didn't do better but he was better and surprisingly quicker at staying away from Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Oscar is fine. He is just unwinding LOL

Didn't Oscar claim to be drink free these days? The guy is totally bombed in that clip, lol. I mean completely and utterly smashed.

Comment

Oscar is HAMMERING that bottle the way I hammer Lou Ciphers mom's anus

Comment

Pretty sure B-Hop doesn't think B-Hop did better than Ward against Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            kovalev beat them both, but no oscar. bhop lost every round that night
            Hey Dean, check this out.....http://boxrec.com/boxer/505927
            Cool huh?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Hopkins had zero offense past round 3 or 4, so no, he didn't do better but he was better and surprisingly quicker at staying away from Kovalev.
              It wasn't like bhop gotta brutal whooping, he dodged the fire ate a few laser right counters stood tall, delivered his own kill shots, and went toe to toe round 12

I agree with Oscar I only watched that fight once before ward and didn't watch as I thought bhop took a brutal beating, when it wasn't that bad and shytted on wards performance

Comment

That's delusion at the highest level.

Comment

rime hopkins beats both, he hurt kolavev in rounds 10 and 12.

Comment

I didn't see much difference, it even seems like they fell the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Kovalev dominated Ward as thoroughly as he did Hopkins, and perhaps hurt him more.

Main difference was the judges were corrupt in the Ward fight and were honest in the Hopkins fight.
                      First it was "Ward will never sign", than it was "Ward won't fight outside of Oakland". After that it was "Ward will use his own personal referee Jack Reiss", than it was "Ward will use illegal tactics". Now it's corrupt judges. You have an excuse for everything yet never provide any proof. It was a close fight, not a robbery no matter how often you say it. Of course if you could show proof of corruption I would be happy to change my tune. As always though, you will show none and pretend you never saw this post.

Comment

Working...
                      X