Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Think Hopkins Did Better Than Ward Against Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading some of the comments in this thread I see there are plenty people here just as stupid as Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      LOL, exactly I was thinking the same thing, he's back on that ****.

Comment

Hopkins got shut out 12-0, dropped, really rocked, and almost killed in the final round.

Even if you had Kovalev winning clearly Ward still won ATLEAST 4 rounds. But realistically he arguably won 7 and the fight.

To compare the two is beyond ******ed.

Comment

If he means he took more and harder punches to the head Oscar is right.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Hopkins got shut out 12-0, dropped, really rocked, and almost killed in the final round.

Even if you had Kovalev winning clearly Ward still won ATLEAST 4 rounds. But realistically he arguably won 7 and the fight.

To compare the two is beyond ******ed.
            Hahaha I had to laugh at your take on the Kovalev Hopkins fight, almost killed in the last round lol, I was thinking the same thing that last round was f***ing scary. Oscar is talking that s*** again.

Comment

Ward's robbery of Kovalev will stay in the boxing history books, and be an example how non US boxers are robbed by local boxing judges. Ward is a man of no dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                And almost died in the final round.

Beyond rerarded statment even for Oscar.

Some irony there, huh...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... "foght"? go back and edit this...

... "was closer" in which way???
                  "fight" LOL. You knew what I meant.

In the fact that Ward won more rounds against Kov than BHop did. No matter how you scored the fight, the rounds were definitely more competitive in Ward vs Kov. He landed more shots than BHop. He engaged more than BHop. Kov's power didn't have Ward simply trying to survive the fight. I mean no disrespect to BHop, but it seemed like he was hoping Kov would tire in later rounds because he couldn't do anything with him in the beginning... Oscar's comment is outlandish and should not be endorsed, even if you feel like Kov won the Ward fight. It's dramatic claims like that that makes people lose their credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Some irony there, huh...
                    If you'd have said it, yes.

You still think Judah beat Danny? Bute was winning all the rounds until the last 10 seconds vs Froch and Murray was 3-0 up against GGG?

You think saying Calzaghe doesn't deserve to be in the HOF on the first ballot is ******ed. The real irony here is THAT is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      Hahaha I had to laugh at your take on the Kovalev Hopkins fight, almost killed in the last round lol, I was thinking the same thing that last round was f***ing scary. Oscar is talking that s*** again.
                      I was legit scared for his life at that point

Comment

Working...
                      X