Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: We Never Rejected 168 For Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    This is the route you take? An argument about weight negotiations while having pictures on your profile ridiculing Canelo for not budging on 155 to ggg?

If weight negotiations were so important why concede them off the top to Chavez and Froch?

Why was weight not a factor for anyone else or when he put 154-168 on notice?

For a man/team who scream no one wants to fight thats good, why put up every roadblock possible to keep away the good fighter who wants to get in the ring with your guy?

Do you believe fighters can price themselves out of a fight that they don't want or is that just negotiating too?

Speaking of going out of bounds in a negotiation......

Hint: The thing about negotiating Mr Business Man, is you have to come from a rational stand point. If you start way out of the realm of reasonableness no one is going to waste time negotiating with you.

#anyonefrom154-168doe

#avoidedkillerdoe

#businessmandoe

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      this is not a tangled web of lies and deceit

this is buffoonery, supported by idiots
      Yeah they just ride whatever his side says even if it goes against all the bs they said about other fighters. According to a lot of the Floyd vs Canelo at 152 was horrible and taking advantage, but bring Ward down to weight he's never been at was cool smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        I think its official now.

at least 2 things are official now, Mr Objectivity LOL

btw, your knickers are showing

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          only a small handful of Golovkin fans think he could beat Ward

that was a waste of 40 years

just saying
          That's funny. Actually its over 40, just didn't want to seem too old It doesn't matter what you or anybody else outside the sport thinks. Its my opinion. I can respect yours if the feeling is mutual.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            Yeah they just ride whatever his side says even if it goes against all the bs they said about other fighters. According to a lot of the Floyd vs Canelo at 152 was horrible and taking advantage, but bring Ward down to weight he's never been at was cool smh.

I skipped a couple of pages.....

did you ever get an answer to these questions..... ?

An argument about weight negotiations while having pictures on your profile ridiculing Canelo for not budging on 155 to ggg?

If weight negotiations were so important why concede them off the top to Chavez and Froch?

Why was weight not a factor for anyone else or when he put 154-168 on notice?

For a man/team who scream no one wants to fight thats good, why put up every roadblock possible to keep away the good fighter who wants to get in the ring with your guy?

Do you believe fighters can price themselves out of a fight that they don't want or is that just negotiating too?

Comment

• Hypekin fans who are denying the 164 demand..... and Hypekin fans who have chosen to forget, the 164 demand.....

..... are among the lowest human beings on the planet.

just saying ^^

why won't 1 of you guys call those clowns out on their bullshht?

golovkin fans are pond scum

quoted for truth !

you Golovkin fans are a bunch of lying classless clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
                I do realize that since I've been following boxing for over 4 decades. I think Golovkin would handle Ward. Just my opinion based on what I've seen of both of them, not that anybody has seen Ward fight much over the last 5 years. I would agree with you that Ward is one of the best in the business. Still that has nothing to do with my opinion.
                But what fight of GGG are you basing that off of? Ward and Kovalev are the two best fighters in the world. They aren't going to dominate like they would if they were fighting a guy two weight classes below moving up in weight for the first time. Or a guy like Wade, Monroe Jr etc. These guys are on a whole nother level. You're going off of appearance instead of competition. That uppercut Brook landed would have GGG flat on his back if Kovalev landed it. Monroe Jr had success inside against GGG. Ward would bully him on the inside. So I'm asking. What fight of GGG are you basing this off of?

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  I mean, this has already been explained, you just like to troll though I guess. And Hearns moved straight to Brook after Eubank and Leoffler didn't get a chance to look at others, but he did mention that they were willing to take Degale.
                  "They were wiling to take on DeGale" So when Hearn offers you a welterweight two weight classes below but you're willing to take SMW one class above, why accept the WW instead of asking for the SMW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                    I think its official now.
                    Loeffler is officially a liar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      "They were wiling to take on DeGale" So when Hearn offers you a welterweight two weight classes below but you're willing to take SMW one class above, why accept the WW instead of asking for the SMW?
                      Because he wasn't offered, what was offered was Brook, the money was great, and Golovkin didn't have to leave his weight class since Brook wanted it at the full 160. It's common sense really ain't it?

Lets just hope Jacobs is not another ponce like Saunders, Canelo, Eubank and actually fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X