No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Will Exercise Immediate Rematch Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Gonna order a pizza. Dedicate it to all the Ward haters. What toppings should I get?
    Extra black olives!!
    Lol!

Comment

Ward had him figured out in the second half. Ward wins the rematch clearly.
      I could see Ward doing better in the rematch. He literally made one mistake the entire fight. I see Ward having more confidence in the rematch and Kov being an angry, bitter mess...

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Lol. He was still getting buzzed and barely winning rounds. You call that having him figured out?

Also, I don't get the idea that Kovalev won't make adjustments (hint: go to the body) too.

Comment

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
          The rematch should be in Russia.
          You will never see Ward in Russia...believe that!

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
            Please NO rematch.

Boxing as a whole needs to make a stand. A rematch for a robbery like this is serves as a justification..

Kovalev should fight whoever is willing to fight him next and still be promoted as being the man at LHW.
            You're as dumb as Lou Cypher

Comment

Im down to pay for a rematch. That was a great fight.

Comment

If not Vegas then Oakland

Comment

good there needs to be rematch.because andrea damn sure didn't win the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    I'm not so sure about that. I think the body work zapped Kovalev, took the sting outta his punches, and made it where Ward could get enough done to steal rounds. I don't think Ward ever figured Kovalev out. He adjusted and found somethng that worked enough to get the decision. But Sergey was right there the entire time. Ward never got comfortable and seperated himself. I think Sergey will be more aggressive from the get go on the rematch. He never reapected Ward's power. In the rematch, he won't have to feel Andre out. He's gonna jump on him and try and end it quick. And it could happen. Ward can only win like he won tonight. And that was being totally dependant on Sergey gassing in the second half of the fight. Because when Sergey is full of energy, Ward can't keep him off him. And he also can't completely outbox him for 12rds. Sergey has more ways he can win. He has more margin for error. In the rematch, I'd favor Kovalev. And probably pick him to stop Andre.

Comment

Ward wins the rematch easier, Kovalev had success in the first 4 but in the last 8 Kovalev only won the 10th round so now Ward know's what he got's to do

Comment

Working...
                      X