No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Will Exercise Immediate Rematch Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Agreed, Kovalev did not have an answer in the second half of the fight and looked to be fading upon realising he could not get him out on the power he has always relied on when his own skill fails him.
    He said that he didn't wanna end the fight early so it wouldn't be a short fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      He said that he didn't wanna end the fight early so it wouldn't be a short fight.
      Yeh I'm not that critical without Kovalev Ward would never have a win giving him the title POUND FOR POUND NO.1

Comment

the smart people saw this coming.....

the casual-fans said Kovalev would walk through Ward.....

the fkn ******s said that Ward would duck the fight completely

you all know who you are, so wear your label proudly

Comment

All in for a rematch, I enjoyed the fight!

Comment

it'll look exactly the same as the first fight if it happens. i don't see ward doing anything different. to those who say ward will adapt? i don't think so, i think ward is everything he shown last night and nothing more. kovalev powere can still change the fight obviously but the actions will go the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              Calm down. Ward is no Floyd.
              ward is no floyd and kovalev is no maidana, and i love chino, but kovalev is by far a superior boxer in terms of skills

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                ward is no floyd and kovalev is no maidana, and i love chino, but kovalev is by far a superior boxer in terms of skills

than Ward? then how come Kovalev did not clearly beat a guy whom he held every physical advantage over?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  than Ward? then how come Kovalev did not clearly beat a guy whom he held every physical advantage over?
                  do you have reading comprehension problems? kovalev is by far a superior boxer TO MAIDANA. why would i clarify that i love chino then? lol

Comment

Rematch in April? Let's get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      do you have reading comprehension problems? kovalev is by far a superior boxer TO MAIDANA. why would i clarify that i love chino then? lol

aah sorry, I see what you mean..... true

Comment

Working...
                      X