No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Will Exercise Immediate Rematch Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Ward had him figured out in the second half. Ward wins the rematch clearly.
    Figured out how? What did War do to give you confidence he hold a pissed off Kovalev 12 rounds?

Comment

The only thing Kovalev better excercise is his conditioning....Ward didn't make him fade after the fifth, that was all Kovalev conditioning. I don't know if he can become a twelve round fighter that soon but I see this one going twelve again.

Comment

Hold on sweet Kathy .... Your time will come again, except not necessarily immediately...
        Last edited by Superbee; 11-20-2016, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Note: i still don't think the rematch happens next.

Just Watch, Ward and Roc Nation will find something...just be patient guys. He might straight up vacate and go for Adonis instead

Comment

So a rematch so Ward can win easier next time..... let's face it ,he took the last half of the fight and Gassed Kov out ,now that Ward learned he wins easier next time because that beginning of the first trouble don't happen again....

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              Figured out how? What did War do to give you confidence he hold a pissed off Kovalev 12 rounds?
              He swept almost all the rounds in the second half, the only round you could give to Kovalev is round 10.

Comment

Ward will win the rematch as easily as Mayweather won the rematches against Jose Luis Castille and Marcos Maidana. Ward has figured Kovalev out and will win going away in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Ward will win the rematch as easily as Mayweather won the rematches against Jose Luis Castille and Marcos Maidana. Ward has figured Kovalev out and will win going away in the rematch.
                  Calm down. Ward is no Floyd.

Comment

Ward wins 10 rounds in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Ward had him figured out in the second half. Ward wins the rematch clearly.
                      Kovalev's dangerous early so there is always intrigue. I just hope they get a ref that allows inside fighting. Kovalev had him in headlocks trying to avoid the trenches.

Comment

Working...
                      X