No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
    How can you not see the bias.ward only won because the fight happened here in america with an american ref and 3 american judges.
    And the UK broadcast score it for Ward what's their excuse?

Comment

• Call it what you want, Ward just defeated the most feared boxer on the planet in his weight class. The win cements him as an all time great, people can be as upset as they want to be, but you have the give the new light heavyweight champion his propers.

How dumb does HBO look? They pushed Ward out of his own weight class in an attempt to feed him to SK, they did not want him to fight GGG, or they would have pushed for the fight.

They wanted Ward to lose, and it didn't happen, this is awesome to watch.

As for a rematch?

No need, Ward won, SK clearly is not a box office draw. Ward crossed over based on the tweets from celebs, Ward is about to cash in, and he does not need SK to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Ward won the fight, many people weren't counting his body work, he was landing power punches repeatedly, it's why Kov slowed down.
        Goes back to my point about HBO Broadcasting they wasn't calling Body Shots besides Roy Jones of course

Comment

• Disgusting..

Comment

• And here we all thought this fight would produce a P4P

Comment

• i had ward winning 118-111. wow. what's with all the controversy

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Even in a close fight they crying like women ; I already read the threads baby they all gathered up and had conspired to discredit the American! but we on top where we belong!!!
                I wanted to see more inside fighting but Kovalev kept putting him in the headlock or the ref broke up the clinch. I hate this amateurish bull****.

Anyways, great fight. I'm satisfied.

Comment

• Kovalev clinched as much as ward did. Ward usually finished the clinches with good body shots. Very close fight with the right winner. Can't believe some of the comments on here.

Comment

• Awesome fight! Both showed the skill and heart of champions. Rematch!

Comment

• Still can't find 8 rounds for Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X