• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    "lots of close rounds"

"robbery"

lol nice logic
    close rounds that all go to ward? even with kova doing more damage then wards jabs.

Comment

• absolute robbery. smh. kovalev deserved it.

Comment

• Good thing I did not buy this. Thanks Kodi for the feed. lol!

Comment

• Yep close fight. But honestly Ward clinch too much, he landed probably more than half of his shot while getting off the clinch. But he did what he was supposed to do, it's no secret Kovalev gets tired, we've seen it in his previous fight. Ward only clinched from round 1 to 6 in order to get Kovalev exhausted, then he won the rounds out of running/hugging, landing 1 shot and dodging. None of theses two fighters deserve to be the number 1 p4p, that's for sure after tonight performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            michael buffer would say other wise
            Russians always get robbed in Vegas. It's a shame there was a robbery because it completely spoiled an otherwise fantastic fight.

Kovalev clearly won the fight. He outboxed Ward, landed harder and more punches, and dictated/controlled the fight for almost the entire fight.

Vegas is the worst place in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              This is why I'm less interested in the sport.

This whole card was corruption and another black eye for the sport. Lampley nailed it, American fighter benefits from American judges.
              ............. Agreed.

Disgusting.

Comment

• Ward won the fight, many people weren't counting his body work, he was landing power punches repeatedly, it's why Kov slowed down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Fu.ck off Vegas.

Fu.ck off U.S.A boxing.

Fu.ck off Ward.

Kovalev won clearly 115-113 or 116-112.

No way Ward won this. No way.
                  And,,,,,
                  Fu.ck You
                  Fu.ck Chavez
                  Fu.ck ...blah, blah, blah

STOP CRYING....the money is in the rematch, Duva knows this...this is basic boxing economics 101

Comment

• Definitely not a robbery, but Kovalev won that fight. It was funny to see everybody booing Kovalev in the beginning but that changed once the scorecards were heard. Hopefully there is a rematch, it was a great fight between two great champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      The UK broadcast, and Paulie, all had it for Ward. The scores are all over the map for this fight which tells me it was very close and it depends on what the scorer leans more towards.
                      Oh OK which is why I'm not mad but I think a Draw would've been better. No question it was CLOSE much Closer than Lederman was calling it. HBO can be extremely bias and Sway fans which is why I am NOT a fan of their Broadcast AT ALL for Big Fights like this

Comment

Working...
                      X