No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Gets Off The Floor, Decisions Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Ring generalship is all subjective, and that's why you Ward nutthuggers have to bring it up.

Because objectively, Ward was beaten.

I'm telling you Kovalev showed more ring generalship and boxing variety, unlike Dre who only used his jab and short slapped body punches while grabbing, he hasn't been effective for the whole fight.

Ward got an hometown decision, the judges favoured him, not saying 144-113 for Ward is nuts but, the 3 judges having this card and giving all the swing rounds to Dre shows me it was a hometown decision.

Ward will rewatch the fight and will realize he got a gift.

This because he's a smart guy, not a deluded american fan.

nah, it really isn't

Comment

• Round 10 is clearly a Kovalev round.

114-113! Thread/

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Funny how before the fight "Ward is not a draw" "Nobody watches Ward fight" "Nobody went to Ward's press conference."

After the fight "Kovalev was robbed because Ward is an American hero"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonecrasher View Post
          Such stupidity. When did having more power mean you automatically win the fight? This is not arm wrestling!
          You're an idiot. I said he landed more power shots. I never said having more power automatically wins you the fight, you have to land that power.

Do you think judges score a jab the same as a straight right that wobbles the other fighter?

Comment

• there is still lots of......

..... in this thread LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              there is still lots of......

..... in this thread LMAO
              You have to give Ward a he'll of a lot of the rub of the green to have him winning. The scoring system have to be changed to allow 10-10 rounds to be scored.

Some rounds are just unscorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                You have to give Ward a he'll of a lot of the rub of the green to have him winning. The scoring system have to be changed to allow 10-10 rounds to be scored.

Some rounds are just unscorable.

I agree with the bold..... but this comment "You have to give Ward a he'll of a lot of the rub of the green to have him winning"..... also applies to Kovalev

that is the problem

a draw would have been an ideal result..... considering the fact that both of those guys are warriors/champions, and it is hard to consider either of them a loser after watching that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  What a moron you are using terms you dont even comprehend : objectively three judges scored it 114-113 for Andre Ward those are the facts.
                  No you don't, btw, I'm not even an english speaking person and schooling you in your own language.

Those judges were american, Ward is american, the fight was in the US....FACTS.

A decison is all subjective, Ward got his ass kicked, still wearing glasses...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    No you don't, btw, I'm not even an english speaking person and schooling you in your own language.

Those judges were american, Ward is american, the fight was in the US....FACTS.

A decison is all subjective, Ward got his ass kicked, still wearing glasses...lol

imho, you don't know how to score a fight

check this out.....

I know it's long, but just watch the fight breakdown, which is the first hour-or-so

you guys who are insinuating that a robbery took place..... don't know how to score a fight, and were likely only watching Kovalev

Comment

• Ward pulled off the victory!

Comment

Working...
                      X