Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: At 140-Pounds, I Would Have F***ed Mayweather Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 140, Mayweather was too much for anyone and that goes for Chavez sr, too. Dude was the complete package at 140.

Comment

• Like you effed up sweatpea right?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lmao they're using Sweet Pea now since I pointed out Meldrick Taylor.
        But the Sweet Pea really did beat him. In front of an all Mexican crowd in San Antonio you think they could've given Sweet Pea that decision? No, thats why it was called a draw. The fix was in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          the problem is that you're c*ck riding.......the same people that u are trolling only makes yourself look like a clown because you've posted nothing legitimate in how chavez sr. would ko mayweather? all trolling from your end. is it the typical "chavez sr. had castillo as a sparring partner which automatically = a ko for chavez over mayweather"

what is it? because mayweather has a history of beating smaller guys like chavez that weren't very athletically gifted and moved on heart and determination. i see a mayweather decision at 130 135 & 140. it would be the typical "mayweather made it boring" crap......sweet p, duran, hearns, leonard, now these are the guys that would give mayweather a run for his money.......NOT chavez sr.
          Perfect comment!

Comment

• No doubt. floyd wouldve ducked you like crazy too senior. floyd is not even top 30 ATG.

Comment

• in a churro eating contest maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                That refereeing wasn't what I'd call fair though.
                Good LORD Bayless wouldn't even let Maidana LOOK at Floyd without breaking it up! I've bought many, many fight in my days and that was the WORST EVER! Maidana was fighting TWO guys that night. I will NEVER buy a Bayless/Mayweather ref'd fight again... I don't CARE who he fights.

Comment

• Well look what Frankie Randall did to Sr and Floyd is much better so...

Comment

• No Doubt! However i really doubt Jr. would have taken the fight! Ask his uncle Roger!

Comment

• I love how Chavez Sr vs Mayweather Jr always sparks up that classic black vs brown beef that we see in the L.A. streets all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X