Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: At 140-Pounds, I Would Have F***ed Mayweather Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    lol "yeah but if Taylor didn't sustain permanent brain damage, he would have won, doe."
    and chavez got lucky in the rematch vs Frankie Randall doe

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      lol "yeah but if Taylor didn't sustain permanent brain damage, he would have won, doe."
      Lmao they're using Sweet Pea now since I pointed out Meldrick Taylor.

Comment

Floyd would've tried to kill JCC for beating his uncle. Floyd at 135 and 140 was a problem! Great fight. It wouldve looked like the Castillo vs Mayweather fights.
        Last edited by rongizzle; 11-19-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Nah Mayweather would have ran to a decision like he always does.

Comment

I think Chavez would have beat Mayweather. Too bad it's 2 different eras amd we will never know how it would have truly would have gone.

Comment

Whitaker fought nothing like Floyd..their defense was drastically different.

But...seeing as someone a bit similar to JCC but not as good DID beat Floyd (In many eyes that is) it stands to reason Chavez sr likely does beat Floyd. Nothing wrong with that. I'd favor Floyd in some matchups that Jcc sr wouldnt be favored in and vice versa. It's a styles thing. Relax, Floyd fanatics. He's not your dad and I promise you that you won't be smitten if you admit Floyd seems to have a stylistic disadvantage.

Comment

Everyone who knows boxing knows this is a fact.

Comment

Gmr

The Mayweather who demolished Gatti would have handled the peak Chavez with ease. Look at what Meldrick Taylor and Pernell Whitaker did to the peak Chavez for 14.9 rounds. I recently re-watch the Whitaker fight, and scored it nine rounds to three for Pernell. Chavez struggled with elusive, speedy boxers and there were none speedier or more elusive than Floyd. .

Comment

chavez sr runs through the whole gayweather family.he easily smashed roger twice.

Comment

Mayweather beats the snot out of this brawler. Didn't he quit against De La Hoya? I dont even think he beats Canelo's big @ss.

Comment

Working...
                      X