Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "King Kong" Ortiz vs "King" Malik Scott RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sosa is proving to be a decent fighter.
    It still sucks how they scored his fight against Walters a draw.
    I think Sosa did much better than what people give him credit for in that Walters fights. People act like he got beat up, what should we expect though as people tend to over-exaggerate everything, but truth is Sosa fought Walters competitively all 10 rounds. Having said that, there is no way Sosa deserved a draw. Even though he was competitive Walters was doing more to win most of the rounds. Sosa won 2-3 rounds at most.

I want to see Walters get his revenge. Walters should have been the one to take care of Fortuna and/or Uchiyama. The Lomachenko fight would have been even more hyped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      I deteste Sky commentary, Jim Watt is the worst 'major' commentator in all sports. He has absolutely no understanding of the technical side of the sport despite having being a championship calibre boxer a long time ago.

When they get Paulie on it's ok, he drowns out the idiots. Glenn Mcrory is just background noise, it's unremarkable commentary from him and adds nothing. Steve Bunce on boxnation is almost as bad as Watt, he is as biased for British fighters as they come.
      Watt retired a while ago.

Comment

• right man won.lomachenko would absolutely school sosa doe

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Which fights has their commentary been biased on over this last year? Most of the big fights i've watched with showtime or HBO commentary so I probably missed it.
          I couldn't say off the top of my head. Brit boxing is going through a renaissance so I totally get why it's happening. It's just frustrating for me because I really appreciated the effort toward lack of bias and "script" before. But, it is what it is. It's no worse than the US crews. I find HBO always sounds like they're pitching a certain fighter, Show is just doing their best to figure out what the hell is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            You jumped on me when I said this about Lara, I wish I could multi quote it. Does Lara fight that much differently ? Ok Lara I guess could be considered trying to win because Scott certainly wasnt.
            You are being serious aren't you? I suggest you find a new sport if you think Lara is anything remotely close to Scott.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              nah. they couldn't possibly pull of 2 clear robberies on the same night.

unanimous decision for sosa..
              Glad I was wrong with that one!

Comment

• Great fight.
                Feel a bit for Smith falling short again. Still can't get over Lee Selby somehow one punch K.Oing him

Can we get Sniper Pedraza vs Sosa?

Comment

• Comment

• Wait...Khan vs Kotelnik? What is this.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X