3.77%
    Scott by KO/TKO
    5.66%
    Scott by UD/SD/MD
    1.89%
    Draw / too close to call
    3.77%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 11-07-2016, 02:06 AM.

Lets go U.S.A!!! and Jamie McDonnell!!! Solis is coming fo yo ass!!! you're a wanted man! lets see you pull another caper in Monaco!

Comment

Lots of pressure on Ortiz. He's expected to be a wizard and ko monster as well. Otherwise, people start calling him "overrated". Not an easy rep to maintain.
      Hoping to see the Real King Kong bring his best.

Comment

rofl @ draw...

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          rofl @ draw...

Im sure Malik is going to put on a Masterclass and I would of picked a UD but slick Eddie Hearn is now promoting Luiz Ortiz and is now invested ; I don't have to tell you guys about his shady history of questionable/ suspect cards that hes promoted, fortunately Malik might get a break considering they are not fighting in the UK where Malik ( the AMERICAN ) was already robbed....but I have my doubts about this one poor Malik is not a gifted puncher to keep it from the corrupt officials.

Comment

sometimes the better man wins. that will be the case here. someone is going to win.

Comment

It's too bad Ortiz turned pro so late. He should win by early KO in my opinion.

Comment

Malik's pretty slippery but I have to say Ortiz by KO, likely in the first half.

Comment

Wouldn't be shocked if this is over in the 1st half of the 1st round. I will be surprised if Scott gets past the 5th. And I'm not even a guy whos hyping Ortiz (I'm usually critical of him) so much as a guy who just thinks Scott is a guy who is prone to falling down vs guys with big power.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Ortiz. I can't see anything other than Scott KO'ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X