No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was exposed against Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    one fight? i've been the slow motion bandwagoner since hopkins-calzaghe to prove hopkins was landing clean and calzaghe wasn't. the same thing happened. people pretended even in spite of video evidence that calzaghe landed 220 punches. also done slow motion for pac-marquez 2 and 3 so not sure how i can be a pac fan from the philippines. marquez won 7 roudns in the second fight although the ref missed a knockdown(guess im a pac fan for pointing out how the ropes held marquez up) only a true fan would ignore that?
    You are beyond a pacman fan.

Send me the slow motion links to calzage vs Hopkins, and all of the first three PAC vs JMM fights.

Comment

he won the fight with simple foot work and foot placement, he was past it however he won fair n square get over it and enjoy whats left of your life

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        You are beyond a pacman fan.

Send me the slow motion links to calzage vs Hopkins, and all of the first three PAC vs JMM fights.
        It's about to be 2017 and pac fans are still crying. This fight left them mentally scarred hahahaha

Comment

In the books, Floyd won, you girls just gotta get over it. If Manny wasnt such a dumb ****, he would have adjusted. He had the power to win, just too ******

Comment

If Pacquiao really won you wouldn't need to explain why he won because everyone would already know it.I was rooting for Pacquiao to win but he came up short. I didn't think it was the schooling some Mayweather fans say it was but Mayweather clearly won a ud something like 116 to 112. Only a small minority agree with you. The rest of us won't change our minds and you are just wasting your time.

Comment

In 2026 daggum will be on this forum claiming Pacquaio beat Mayweather even though 99% of the planet thinks the opposite.

What's even sadder is the invalid has honestly convinced himself that he's right and everyone else is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                In 2026 daggum will be on this forum claiming Pacquaio beat Mayweather even though 99% of the planet thinks the opposite.

What's even sadder is the invalid has honestly convinced himself that he's right and everyone else is wrong.
                Well put Hermano. Draggumm's is a pure PAC A MANIAC!
                Floyd ruined lives.

After Ployd beat PAC to fools in the Philippines committed suicide.
                RIP fools.

Comment

Pac lost daggum, get the **** over it kid

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    If Pacquiao really won you wouldn't need to explain why he won because everyone would already know it.I was rooting for Pacquiao to win but he came up short. I didn't think it was the schooling some Mayweather fans say it was but Mayweather clearly won a ud something like 116 to 112. Only a small minority agree with you. The rest of us won't change our minds and you are just wasting your time.
                    They are insane. PAC is/was their reason for living.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotep View Post
                      what the fvk that white pride shyt in your avatar about boy?

this place turning into nazscene or some ****?
                      it's about being proud of my white heritage. i thought it was pretty straight-forward...no?

maybe your day would be brighter if i was ashamed of who i am. cheer up, pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X