Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was exposed against Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP still crying about the schooling, huh?

Comment

so a comprehensive video compiled over many hours and many viewings is doctored and bad evidence but a man clicking a button in real time without the abillity to question or edit his decision is legit evidence? i'm biased because i have better evidence is what you are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        the only thing embarrassing is that people won't get over it. The fight is over, Manny lost. Move on
        tell that to marquez who chase manny for many many years!

Comment

yall need to let it go, may 2nd 2015 still haunting pacquiao fans i see.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Floyd definitely wasn't his best on May 2nd. Despite not being his best, he still won the fight convincingly in the minds of every impartial, rational person that watched the fight.

I think one of the true signs of greatness in a fighter is the ability to win when not at your best.
            pac also wasnt his best, despite fighting with one arm, he still landed more punches. shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              tell that to marquez who chase manny for many many years!
              He's a fighter who thought he won and kept being given opportunities to fight Pacquiao and get a paycheck. Heck I'd keep chasing him too for that cash. I'll fight Manny tomorrow for a check

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                pac also wasnt his best, despite fighting with one arm, he still landed more punches. shocker.
                Pacquiao used both arms to throw punches in every round. 1 arm though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Just watch the fight dude. No need for doctored or altered videos.

Its damn near 18 months later and you are still trying to push a false narrative because your mad Manny lost. You are pathetic dude.

I am more than willing to discuss your points when you admit you are doing this because you area fan that thought Manny would win and is mad that he didn't beat the boxer you hate the most.
                  i did. manny landed the cleaner punches. should i watch it again? you think that will change somehow?

you aren't willing to discuss my points. what you are willing to do is constantly deflect deflect deflect. you always talk about how im a fan and how i hate floyd. you never actually talk about why floyd won. the only thing you bring up is compubox which was proven inaccurate. and when people bring up that its inaccurate you just say they are biased and they are fans of manny. its classic circular logic. you would make a great politican.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Pacquiao used both arms to throw punches in every round. 1 arm though.
                    with one arm he still landed more punches. the right barely made any impact because it was completely gone.

Comment

i gave pac 3 rounds total, 4,6,10 he did his best work, other than that, his footwork was exploited, he lunged in and caught check hooks, got hit easily to the body and spent to much time being tentative looking for a big shot. even when he did, and threw combinations, they werent effective because floyd covered up and blocked them for the most part. hell floyd was walking manny down in round 11 as well as times. manny felt that straight right and figured the best he could try is counter the jab because he knew the right hand was harder to counter. even that flush uppercut in round 11 made him reset.

Comment

Working...
                      X