No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was exposed against Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I get this and this is a fair point. those type of videos don't exist.

The videos being used are altered and/or doctored to fit the narrative that Manny won. They are made by people upset that Manny lost. They are cited as evidence by NSB posters that either hated Floyd or loved Manny and are upset he lost.
    Didn't watch those videos, seen some but i dont think you could put the full video like that on youtube, would have to be over 3 hours. I only like watch slow mo vids where people make to breakdown fighters and there techniques.

Comment

• So the "watch the fight in super slo-mo HD Blu-Ray" thing really isn't a meme.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotep View Post
        what the fvk that white pride shyt in your avatar about boy?

this place turning into nazscene or some ****?
        Yes it's the Celtic cross and a lot like the swastika it's been adopted and corruped by complete arseholes. It goes hand in hand with Nazi symbolism. I suggest reporting him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_cross
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Bl...te_nationalist)

Google his website S-Torm front..

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        it's about being proud of my white heritage. i thought it was pretty straight-forward...no?

maybe your day would be brighter if i was ashamed of who i am. cheer up, pal.

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
        Lol god forbid a white person has white pride. Black people can put black lives matter everywhere, a white person does it and people get offended, pathetic. Hotep is a ****ing crack head
        Two dumb asses. Reported.
        Last edited by Biolink; 11-04-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Yes it's the Celtic cross and a lot like the swastika it's been adopted and corruped by complete arseholes. It goes hand in hand with Nazi symbolism. I suggest reporting him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_cross
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Bl...te_nationalist)

Google his website S-Torm front..

Two dumb asses. Reported.
          i hope your reporting goes well and all of your dreams come true.

Comment

• Spoon's little brother ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by gauze View Post
              i hope your reporting goes well and all of your dreams come true.
              add him to the snitch list

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Algieri was definitely hurt alot more in that 9th rd vs pac than vs any moment in the Ruslan fight.
                No he wasn't. Chris could barely see after the two knockdowns from Ruslan. After the Manny fight he was bruised, but nowhere near as hurt. Go watch it again.

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                Didn't watch those videos, seen some but i dont think you could put the full video like that on youtube, would have to be over 3 hours. I only like watch slow mo vids where people make to breakdown fighters and there techniques.
                Here. This is the one video that has the least amount of bias. It covers pretty much all of the key moments of action in the fight, and slows where it's appropriate, showing where both fighters connected and where they missed - including Manny's flurry in the 4th. Don't see a hurt shoulder here, BTW.

Beautiful 4-piece in the 5th from TBE. He didn't get credit for that, and Manny running in the 7th (which is where I believe he hurt the shoulder). I have to say that Round 11 was easily Floyd's most beautiful round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Do you mean the fact that Floyd won? If so, I agree. Btw, what part of the Philippines do your people come from?

I love Cebu, and so many other places.
                  but mandaluyong is still your favorite, yes? just kidding....

have been out long preparing for my youngest, only daughter big day on the 20th...

hope you have made peace with spoon he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    but mandaluyong is still your favorite, yes? just kidding....

have been out long preparing for my youngest, only daughter big day on the 20th...

hope you have made peace with spoon he he he
                    Spoon and I get along on a ew things.
                    Congrats on your youngest daughter!

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Spoon's little brother ladies and gentlemen.
                      hahahha you guys are funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X