Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eight days later and no deal done. Not even whispers of them being close to a deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom hasn't offered enough Quillens.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He said they were finalizing the deal and asked for an extension to avoid going to purse bid. The fight is probably still going to purse bid. Jacobs would have vacated last week if Loeffler hadn't asked for an extension
      fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        fixed it for you
        Why would he had vacated?

Comment

Why would he had vacated?
          because he wont fight for the 25% split he would have got had it went to bid.

Of course thats just my opinion, but I think they have made it quite clear......

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            because he wont fight for the 25% split he would have got had it went to bid.

Of course thats just my opinion, but I think they have made it quite clear......
            But he didn't vacate when the WBA ruled the purse split would remain at75/25. At that point and at this point I think it's safe to assume they aren't even close in numbers.

Comment

Didn't Jacobs want an interim fight? I don't get why you're putting this all on the other side. When a fighter expresses un-readiness, then there's no way you can come up with a sensible resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                Didn't Jacobs want an interim fight? I don't get why you're putting this all on the other side. When a fighter expresses un-readiness, then there's no way you can come up with a sensible resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  So if there is no deal after all these delays....somehow its loeffler fault?

Damn, you know there is two sides in a negotiation right?
                  And one side has been the source of all the obstacles. Which, by the way, is not Loeffler's side.

But it's his fault, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    And one side has been the source of all the obstacles. Which, by the way, is not Loeffler's side.

But it's his fault, apparently.
                    Asking for an extension the day before the fight is going to purse bid isn't an obstacle? Especially when he lied and said they're finalizing the deal and it's a week later and no deal.

Comment

Asking for an extension the day before the fight is going to purse bid isn't an obstacle? Especially when he lied and said they're finalizing the deal and it's a week later and no deal.
                      why even bother debating this? This is probably the 15th thread youve started about this, and it seems all you are trying to do is to convince others (or maybe yourself) that this is all on Loeffler.

Whats your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X