No announcement yet.

Hearn: Joshua vs. Klitschko agreed for Dec 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Its not about money its about legacy..Wlad isn't going to risk it,and losing to Joshua the first time is going to be a direct hit in the heart....Trying to beat him a second time...well im a Wlad fan but he will need his magician friend to help pull that out. Joshua is going to be a handful for everyone...I made the call 3 years ago of him going undefeated a good decade ,I don't see it changing really.
    Joshua is too green -- he never fought 12 rounds; he only managed to stay 7 rounds into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Joshua is too green -- he never fought 12 rounds; he only managed to stay 7 rounds into the ring.
      too green for what?The guy is a former track and field star,whos never gassed before...I belive Wlad is the one who best watch out how long the fight goes. Joshua has showed he carriwes the weight well and Wlad is not aggressive to even make Joshua work rate worry him. Wlad NEEDS a jab/left hook to win this... Joshua can win any given way.

I broke this fight down to a tee twice. Wlad experience doesn't overshadow raw natural talent with size.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Nope. Hearn mentioned that Joshua is with Showtime.
        Yes, it's true. Joshua just signed for Showtime for the U.S. future fights. In the UK he's televised by Sky Sports, of course.

Comment

Yes. He wasn't able to make Brook vs Khan, for instance... But, anyway, his stable isn't that big and/or "great" (so to speak)...
          Was Khan vs Brook ever claimed to be "made"? I don't recall that if it was, but I do seem to recall other Brook fights being claimed as a done deal that weren't done deals.

The latter is more what I'm talking about & Hearn is becoming somewhat notorious as a jump the gun guy which may or may not be a strategy on his part that you might argue is him "promoting". Either way I think hardcore fans take note of such behavior & hence Hearn has the negative rep he has with this sorta thing.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            too green for what?The guy is a former track and field star,whos never gassed before...I belive Wlad is the one who best watch out how long the fight goes. Joshua has showed he carriwes the weight well and Wlad is not aggressive to even make Joshua work rate worry him. Wlad NEEDS a jab/left hook to win this... Joshua can win any given way.

I broke this fight down to a tee twice. Wlad experience doesn't overshadow raw natural talent with size.
            You see: I'm not actually rooting for Wlad...

Comment

You see: I'm not actually rooting for Wlad...
              It doesn't matter who you are rooting for,the clear favorite is joshua...and im rooting for Wlad!

Which COULD make me look bad with the decade prediction....however I didn't think they would actually meet and Joshua would be fighting in such a short time against someone like him...a true legendary fight if you love boxing.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Yes, it's true. Joshua just signed for Showtime for the U.S. future fights. In the UK he's televised by Sky Sports, of course.
                A few articles ago Hearn mentioned that as one of the issues or one of the things to overcome rather so... Idk.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  A few articles ago Hearn mentioned that as one of the issues or one of the things to overcome rather so... Idk.
                  Actually, in the BS article Hearn was quoted as saying that the "US TV issue" is still to be solved!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Joshua should win, he's yet to reach his prime and is still learning but Wlad is still strong and has more experience!

Going with Wlad by TKO 7, Joshua doesn't move his head and he'll be in line with Wlads right hand down the pipe!
                    Wow great prediction, predicting both guys to win, can't go wrong there.

Comment

Actually, in the BS article Hearn was quoted as saying that the "US TV issue" is still to be solved!?!
                      See what I mean? Lol

Like I said somewhere else, this isn't a big fight like Mayweather vs Pacquiao where everyone decided to work together cause they wanted a piece of the pie.

Comment

Working...
                      X